Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

929 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. Hubba Buuba // July 23, 2012 at 3:51 pm // Reply

75:05 on first

2. my score was 149:49

here are a few tips, Buy everything and I mean literally everything. fully upgrade your weapons and your good to go.

3. supersmasher // July 10, 2012 at 5:20 pm // Reply

first time 56:01

4. game master // July 8, 2012 at 9:52 am // Reply

85:19

5. was awsome got all weapons

6. i like the rivetgun it can go throuh one tone walls

7. Best. Game. Ever.

8. Hey guys, I know a cheat/hack. U need to press ctrl f4. It is awesome I beat the game with it 7 times!!!!!!

9. 86:19

10. it’s like “playing with fire”

11. pizzamonkey // June 7, 2012 at 1:56 pm // Reply

This is so easy i beat it twice

12. mightyscout // June 7, 2012 at 1:41 pm // Reply

won in 93:36 5 star game

13. the bugler // June 6, 2012 at 6:57 am // Reply

The second time I completed the game I beat it in 47:39

14. Best game on Boy’slife.com

15. love it! but can not save

16. Cheeseburger // May 31, 2012 at 6:45 pm // Reply

60 minutes

17. Rosscuro 27 // May 30, 2012 at 11:00 am // Reply

The “Torpedo Tube” is awsome!!

18. Beated the game in 50:01

19. this is esay

20. i won in 121 minutes!

21. How come you can`t get more than 99 pearls.

22. sparkflyer // May 24, 2012 at 4:16 pm // Reply

if you go to the left all thee way go all the way down by blasting with the mines an opening comes on the left go in and go in to get 99 Pearle’s

23. i won

24. 82:31

25. i won

26. all you really need are a fully upgraded spear, a fully upgraded mining laser, and the ping-ping sonar. Use all three to get the first 49 letters, then go down to the bottom and wait for mail whale. Push him to the top with the mining laser and then shoot him in the open water. Beat the game 2 times!

27. I love this game! I like the laser miner.

28. BOMBSAWAY // May 14, 2012 at 5:08 pm // Reply

I already won the game

29. CLONE TROOPER // May 12, 2012 at 11:29 am // Reply

done

30. I almost won, until my brother restarted the whole game. Without saving any thing!

31. first class scout // May 11, 2012 at 3:41 pm // Reply

love it 8)

32. 90.07
    The mail whale is so easy!!!

33. Clams rest only on flat surfaces. When digging tunnels make lots of flat places and you will have more clams and more pearls.

34. beett/ojkl // April 30, 2012 at 9:47 am // Reply

i have built so many tunnals that i can go down and fight the whale and still have all of my 10 lives

• Bob the Awesome // May 2, 2012 at 12:43 am // Reply

I destroyed all of the bricks that I could! (spent WAY too much time doing it! (157:07))

35. beett/ojkl // April 30, 2012 at 9:43 am // Reply

i hate the rivet gun other than that the game is awesome

36. BombusBubble // April 30, 2012 at 7:57 am // Reply

Tralalala! this is so much fun! but the fish won’t leave me alone…

37. Awesomeness // April 28, 2012 at 9:22 pm // Reply

Game is fun I really like upgraded mine gun

38. how?

39. ITS A FUN GAME but you need to make a 2nd one and the first gun is the best

40. wow!!!!!!!!! its so cool but my brother keeps starting over):

41. all you need to beet the game is upgraded spear, ping-ping sonar, and upgraded mining laser. first collect all 49 letters, then push mail shark to top, then shoot him big time. beat the game twice.

42. Beat it in 36:32.

43. awesome 53 // April 18, 2012 at 5:32 pm // Reply

awes0me

44. In my game, I have a hidden pearl mine and I can go IN the rocks, literally, IN the rocks.

45. This game is easy. I have beaten the game manny times.

46. I beat the game!

47. when you are being pursued by many enimies dig deaper

48. beat the whole game and beat three whales.

49. Crazy-I-Joe // April 4, 2012 at 5:36 pm // Reply

I’ve created an advance system of tunnels.

1 4 5 6 7 8 14