Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

929 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. i like the shark

2. hey 116211. your not the only guy that beat the game with the harpoon and laser gun :)

3. Is there a way to destroy the rocks?

4. i BEAT THE GAME WITH ONLY THE HARPOON GUN AND THE MINING LAZER. EPIC!!!

5. Make tunnels for pearls to grow in

6. 69:59 ha ha

7. awsome

8. Hey guys,its been awhile.Anyway,I’m one envolope away to beating this game!

9. it is asum

10. swwetttttttttttt // September 8, 2012 at 9:37 am // Reply

wiked awesome

11. green ghosts are annoying

12. won in 100:19. Boo yah!

13. thisgame is fun.

14. 34:54. Beat that!

15. My advice is get real strong (a.k.a. getting every single upgrade) before you battle the big whale. If you keep on dieing then try to kill as many as possible and get upgrades on your weapons, and then you can get stronger and you won’t die as often. What I do is go along the surface of the rocks and get all the pearls that I can.

16. 53:41

17. avoid the eels

18. underdog is here! // September 2, 2012 at 8:40 pm // Reply

My advice is to find all the 49 letters and get as much stuff as possible from Ordep. When you finish that and find Mail Whale, defeat him with one of these 2 ways: 1. Use your mining laser and push him up to the surface, where he will be easier to defeat 2. use a fully upgraded rivetgun and defeat him by shooting him nonstop.

19. animorph expert 90 // August 28, 2012 at 6:12 pm // Reply

I keep on dieing. Anybody have edvise? ):

20. creeperlover // August 24, 2012 at 9:58 pm // Reply

invest in rivet gun and harpoon first. the mine launcher. the torpedo. then mining lazer.
    after i beat the game i just went around looking for mail whales. oh and after you buy all the weapons get the rabbit foot BIG help

21. Bob-man(my name is not realy bob.) // August 23, 2012 at 2:27 pm // Reply

Here is a little cheat (you need the laser mining tool) go completly to the right then go down into the chasm (this is were you will need the mining tool.) Melt ONE of the blocks then go down into it, none of the killer animals can get to you thats why you need to melt one block! The ghost and shotting fish can attack you. There you can level up your weapons and there is a good amout pearls. Buy the spac.) e kelp as soon as you can it a good tool!

22. awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. my newest high-score is 48 minutes!

24. cool game

25. time:58:35

26. This is a fun game.

27. Awesome dude // August 12, 2012 at 8:31 am // Reply

Dude I have an IPad and I can’t play the game the game on it, I wonder why.

28. flashstorm ditto // August 9, 2012 at 12:25 pm // Reply

that happened with me too, flashstorm

29. star wars fan // August 9, 2012 at 8:26 am // Reply

beat it in 85:18

30. flashstorm // August 8, 2012 at 1:33 pm // Reply

i found and killed mail whale before i found 49 mail

31. flashstorm // August 7, 2012 at 1:27 pm // Reply

i have all weapons and im makin my own paths

32. I tested this game out lol origanly there was 3 bosses including a giant living crane(the machine kind)and the spears wear so op.and originally u couldnt swim up till u bought the flippers so u had to use a hook

33. Very fun! I <3 it!

34. Eragon Girl // August 2, 2012 at 11:20 am // Reply

Awesome game! Beat it 5 times, and counting. Best time: 25 minutes.

35. beat it in 47:40 and rivet gun rocks!

36. YankeeBoy11 // August 1, 2012 at 4:24 pm // Reply

I won! SO HAPPY!

37. YankeeBoy11 // August 1, 2012 at 2:15 pm // Reply

30 letters and counting!

38. i beat booper // August 1, 2012 at 11:13 am // Reply

i beat booper again! my time: 53:53! beat that, booper! :P

39. i beat booper // July 31, 2012 at 10:19 am // Reply

i beat it in 101:19. i beat booper! TEEHEE

40. my new favorite! 80 minutes for my first time!

41. beat this 26:21 boo yah!!!

42. enderman1245 // July 29, 2012 at 7:13 am // Reply

I’m really awesome at this. all of weapons are upgraded fully, I have found all the mail, and i like to blow stuff up. >:)

43. skylander ruler // July 28, 2012 at 6:00 pm // Reply

i love the mining lazer!

44. hard

45. i beat it i 105:51!oh yeah,try to beat that!

46. i hope this a good game!

47. i got 49/50 mails, and it basically said “a dude called mail whale stole the last mail! he is
    down deep” and i thought, “okay!”. I go to the absolute bottom, an I dont find whale :'(
    so i think… “well, i’ll just blow up everything until he stops being a coward” so i take my mine launcher… and blow everything up.
    he did eventually appear though, just was odd how long it took.
    happy pearl diving! :D

48. dredd speed // July 25, 2012 at 1:30 pm // Reply

2 hours

49. This is now my favorite game on Boys’ Life! So addicting! How long have I been playing this?!?!

1 5 6 7 8 9 14