Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

No Flash content available

The Boys’ Life mail barge has sunk in the Bermuda Triangle. Help Pedro collect the now-soggy mail from the creatures of the deep.

Pedro and the Pearls of Peril was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

929 Comments on Pedro and the Pearls of Peril

1. I like the way it resembles mine craft.

2. All you need to beat this is the mining laser and the spear gun.

3. I got the mail in 59:46

4. its a really fun game!

5. I got it in only 55:33. get the mines first, the rivet gun and the torpedos do not work to good. the whale on the bottom of the sea has the last piece of mail. the kale rocks!

6. HEXAGONER // May 13, 2013 at 5:26 am // Reply

Oh.. it’s fun

7. I got everything. All the upgrades and everything and everything in the shop. I also used the mining L.A.S.E.R to make a neat little underwater base. Anything gets in, it doesn’t touch me. I bust it up. I made the entryway one block wide, so almost none of the fish can get in. Really the only that can get in are those weird ghost pirates. To get rid of ’em I use the harpoon or rivet gun.

8. I DID IT!!!!!!! in 86:14(the only reason it took so long was because i kept switching back and forth between this and youtube

9. Wish they’d make a 2nd one!

10. i try 2 use the bombs to kill the scary fish it is not working oh boo hoo.

11. Fourth time beating it. Second favorite computer game!!! (first is minecraft)

12. I love this game!!! Better than any other game on other websites

13. the game is hard!!!!!!

14. ?Mysterio? // March 21, 2013 at 4:49 pm // Reply

Max mail, max pearls, max weapons…..

15. AWESOME GAME!!!!

16. istilldontknow // March 11, 2013 at 4:26 pm // Reply

Beat goatee-whale with fully upgraded spear gun.

17. Whenever I go to boyslife Ido this game!

18. very hard game i dont like it

19. JCO Morgan // March 9, 2013 at 5:22 pm // Reply

Awesome Game!!! :) Wale would be easy but for the mobs around it the fully upgraded harpoon is best by far but mining laser great for digging use the fully upgraded mine thrower for mobs Rivet Shooter… I only bought it to say i got everything It’s TERRIBLE even fully upgraded. Rabbits foot REALLY works.

Good Luck!!

20. BEST GAME EVER

21. This is one COOL game. :)

22. EASIEST GAME EVER!!

23. Easy to kill stuff with fully upgraded harpoon gun. Beat in 10 minutes 23 seconds

24. All you need is maxed out mining laser, the body part of the suit, super space kelp, and the mail detector. 37:19

25. if you have the lazer you can make a farm. just go sidways and hold downthe mouse

26. Awesome spy!!! // February 10, 2013 at 3:20 pm // Reply

I got 100 Pearls once! and I’ve beaten the game about 3 times! The Whale is easy to beat.

27. I don’t think there are cheats in the game

28. beat the game

29. got everything that I can!!

30. THIS GAME IS THE BEST EVER!!!!! does the placement of the rocks change on every new game?

31. RIVET GUN!!!!!

32. personal best of 15:55. Had a mine launcher and left flipper. Did my upgrades and swam fast.

33. I FINALLY WON!83:42!

34. cant move pedro

35. how do you make a harvest area???

36. is there cheats on pedro an the pearls of peril

37. frodo baggins // January 18, 2013 at 9:16 pm // Reply

won at 48:30 with harpoon fully loaded and mine shooter thingy 3rd time.

38. So Awesome I’m ADDICTED

39. Super fun.

40. I finaly won. I FINALY WON. 93:11

41. this is awesome

42. wormling59mep // January 13, 2013 at 9:28 am // Reply

I LOVE IT! (=

(but not as much as minecraft)

43. Jimmer freddette nuthin but net // January 12, 2013 at 2:49 pm // Reply

Awesome game!

44. Pretty awesome game.

45. goog but real easy after you upgrade the gun a few times

46. awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. ADDICTED:)

48. nice game, but too easy.

49. no coments relly this game is cool