Snowboard Slalom

1,163 Comments on Snowboard Slalom

1. to hard

2. Why do they make this game? Youmiss1marker and you loose!

3. hate it, never playing it again, to hard, pointless in trying

4. way to hard never gonna play it again

5. GONE FISH N' // August 8, 2012 at 2:03 pm // Reply

hard

6. way to hard

7. dont like it too hard

8. Easy

9. awsome

10. I Agree with all of you

11. The trick is to set your mouse speed to “fast” in your computer’s control panel (and uncheck “Enchance pointer precision” if your computer has that option. Then just get in a rhythm of swipe left and back, swipe right and back, etc. Having the faster mouse speed makes a HUGE difference. My score went from 4 to 24 after doing that.

12. It is very hard you cant see the markers when they come.

13. really hard

14. the basement // May 5, 2012 at 7:39 am // Reply

worst game EVER !!!!!!

15. HARD!

16. the game changer // March 31, 2012 at 7:57 pm // Reply

i agree

17. i got 15

18. easy

19. bad game

20. very super doper HARD!

21. this game is horrible

22. I got five : {

23. Lego Ninjago7765 // February 17, 2012 at 7:33 pm // Reply

this game is impossible. How do you know where the markers are going to be?

6% like
    94% dislike

24. i got 64 beat that

25. racer extreme // February 1, 2012 at 6:37 pm // Reply

ugh i fell on my face

26. Great Chicken Wings // January 28, 2012 at 9:53 am // Reply

I got 12, its hard Have a GREAT Chicken Wing Day

27. Kiwiboy3,000 // January 1, 2012 at 5:35 pm // Reply

Super hard. You need super quick reflexes

28. it is easy if you go back to the middle after you pass through a marker!

29. it is so hard i haven’t got past the second marker. the most impossible game i have ever seen!

30. I got 16 second try!

31. i got 14 on hard

32. the game is so easy

33. Yo I Beat the gane

34. hard,,,i got 12 points

35. its boring i dont like the fact that they come to quick

36. Fun E. Scout Boy // November 28, 2011 at 3:12 pm // Reply

I BEAT you CHEESE MAN! 21 is my score!

37. wow that is so hard!!!

38. 14 i sorta like it

39. My best score is 16. You can’t even see the markers until it’s WAY too late!

40. 19 points! If anyone beats that, tell me!

41. impossible!!!

42. extremly hard

43. this is imposible

44. don`t like it

45. don’t like it

46. VERY hard. Seems almost immpossible. You have to really be quick.

47. it is hard