Pee Wee’s Nightmare!

No Flash content available

One gloomy October evening, Pee Wee went to bed early. He set his alarm for 6 a.m. because he had to get to school for The Big Test. He had studied hard, but he was still nervous … SO nervous, in fact, that he tossed and turned all night, trapped in a nightmare. You can help! Get Pee Wee through his nightmare and into peaceful dreamland. With enough rest, he’s sure to ace the test.

Pee Wee’s Nightmare! was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

802 Comments on Pee Wee’s Nightmare!

1. very hard on easy got an f- twice but finally got a b

2. that is hard

3. blubber flubber // October 25, 2011 at 2:52 pm // Reply

Lame!

4. even if Peewee studied he wouldn’t pass.

5. very hard

6. very very hard and fresturating

7. they should add wepons

8. very wierd

9. B- on easy

10. Love it but it’s hard, i got a f-

11. I can’t get past the big ditch.

12. secondclassscout#1 // October 23, 2011 at 3:41 pm // Reply

I got an F-………….. I was not aware there was such an atrocius grade. And how do you figure out that problem below. Frankly, I’d say the Impossible quiz on not doppler is easier than this game…. Reply if you agree!

13. This is a awesomely hard game

14. i got a D-

15. i got c+ on easy

16. Hard. Very very hard

17. the ghosts make fun of you

18. Cool game (even for me)

19. jack malalalalala // October 22, 2011 at 9:27 am // Reply

I got a D+!!!!

20. i score C. Yea

21. a random cub scout // October 21, 2011 at 4:02 pm // Reply

A+!

22. I GOT AN A!

23. this game is hard so hard till the point that im sweating but its really fun aswell

24. A-, I can’t figure out how to get an A!

25. Ahhhh! This is impossible!

26. The Game Master // October 20, 2011 at 4:34 pm // Reply

The ghosts really help you to plan.

27. hard, but fun

28. Me and other beta testers of this game created some of the game’s levels! But the game doesn’t say that, I’m just saying.Anyway, this game is great!

29. The instructions need to say to collect sheep on an earlier level.

30. I got a B-!

31. yo yo master // October 19, 2011 at 4:02 pm // Reply

lol

32. My left arrow key doesn’t work so I can’t play it

33. Percy Jackson // October 19, 2011 at 1:47 am // Reply

Those ghost things are annoying.

34. Awesome game: Halloween themed plus has lots of levels that take a log time to beat.

35. hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Hey! You can stand on top of the chess thongs that shoot lasers! Stand on top of the chess things!

37. HARD!

38. scary

39. its strange

40. What kid of test questions are those?

41. BEST THING SINCE MAD PLANET!!!!

42. Beat it all!

43. hard

44. I’m the second to play this ever!

45. yesss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. one of the levels is too hard: the one that has the things that crush you and then a double crusher…

48. way totaly cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 13