Pee Wee’s Nightmare!

No Flash content available

One gloomy October evening, Pee Wee went to bed early. He set his alarm for 6 a.m. because he had to get to school for The Big Test. He had studied hard, but he was still nervous … SO nervous, in fact, that he tossed and turned all night, trapped in a nightmare. You can help! Get Pee Wee through his nightmare and into peaceful dreamland. With enough rest, he’s sure to ace the test.

Pee Wee’s Nightmare! was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

802 Comments on Pee Wee’s Nightmare!

1. F- on SWEET DREAMS!

2. Doofenshmirtz // January 26, 2014 at 9:21 am // Reply

The`Sweet Dreams ain’t sweet,they’re hard!

3. beat sweet dreams with a B-

4. monkey thief // January 20, 2014 at 11:53 am // Reply

C- on sweet dreams

5. awesowe trip // January 4, 2014 at 1:40 pm // Reply

f- on sweet dreams

6. A+ ON NIGHT TERROR

7. I love your games but level 3 is hard can you help me

8. Horrible math guy.... // December 23, 2013 at 6:19 pm // Reply

D on sweet dreams :(

9. flame thrower // December 23, 2013 at 8:13 am // Reply

A on sweet dreams

10. this game is just like exit path by armor games :-P

11. I can’t get past nightmare!!!!!!!

12. Still this game stinks

13. c+ on sweet dreams

14. Challenge: Stressful nights
    Go through a level without collecting a single sheep before midnight (I am looking at you gamerlord)

• That’s way too easy- all you have to do is sit there and let the clock reach midnight. A much better challenge is to COMPLETE a level without collecting any sheep. (Maybe that’s what you meant.)

15. i got A

16. Challenge (especially to gamerlord):
    Finish nightmare before 1:30
    Hard mode: Finish NIGHT TERROR berfore 2:00

17. OMG!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAPPENED, SOMEONE COMPLETED BENDERS CHALLENGE.

18. I got an F –

19. Heres a tip, to get an A+, just ignore getting the sheep in almost all the levels.

20. dont mess with my awesomness // November 28, 2013 at 8:09 am // Reply

Fun fun fun fun fun fun

21. I got F- on sweet dreams!

22. I GOT AN A+ ON NIGHT TERROR WHOOP WHOOP

23. rootbeer lover // November 26, 2013 at 9:22 pm // Reply

NOT another F!

24. Minecraft guy // November 20, 2013 at 6:15 pm // Reply

God please let me finish :) if you don’t:(

25. Try to go through sweet dreams before midnight.

26. night terror A+++++

27. sweet dreams A+

28. Nightmare A+

29. Careful everyone, Bender is crazy, I should know, I am his best friend.

30. I got A on night terror!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

31. teh roblox lover // November 10, 2013 at 12:56 pm // Reply

I LOVE DIS!

32. I got -A on sweetdreams.

33. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. C on Sweet Dreams!!! :)

35. rootbeer lover // October 27, 2013 at 6:39 pm // Reply

yesterday the 26th that happened MINECRAFTMAN. i also got an F

36. f+ on sweet dreams to hard for 11 year old kid

37. this is addicting : )

38. EVEN HARDER

39. MINECRAFTMAN // October 18, 2013 at 7:21 pm // Reply

OMG! I GOT A F-!

40. hard

41. game stinks :P

42. cant get through it : ( so hard

43. fun hard but fun

44. captain orange hero // September 6, 2013 at 9:07 pm // Reply

A+ booyah!!! orange hero = boss

45. i beat the game.

46. A- Whoop Whoop! In your face!

47. I’m Baaaack!

48. what’s with the ghosts repeating everything.

49. d