Pee Wee’s Nightmare!

No Flash content available

One gloomy October evening, Pee Wee went to bed early. He set his alarm for 6 a.m. because he had to get to school for The Big Test. He had studied hard, but he was still nervous … SO nervous, in fact, that he tossed and turned all night, trapped in a nightmare. You can help! Get Pee Wee through his nightmare and into peaceful dreamland. With enough rest, he’s sure to ace the test.

Pee Wee’s Nightmare! was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

802 Comments on Pee Wee’s Nightmare!

1. A- OH YAH

2. I got a F- on Sweet Dreams

3. i got an a

4. looove it

5. razzle diamond // November 2, 2011 at 6:59 am // Reply

How come the levels change

6. if you have about 20 ghosts it gets annoying

7. i got a c

8. I see how your game works.I’m sorry Pee Wee. Got an F-.Just don’t cry yourself to sleep. Couldn’t help with the eyes.

9. fun, addicting and hard

10. razzle diamond // November 1, 2011 at 7:36 am // Reply

wow this is hard my best on easy is F+ at least it isnt an f-

11. Agent 007.005 // October 31, 2011 at 2:56 pm // Reply

hahaha! I got an F- on sweet dreams.

12. I have some advice for getting an A. Just finish the levels as fast as you can. Don’t worry about the sheep if they’re hard to get.

13. connot beat level 2 on night terror.

14. jack malalalalala // October 30, 2011 at 4:57 pm // Reply

I got a B!!!!!

15. puzzlemaster // October 30, 2011 at 4:19 pm // Reply

f-

16. I stink, only got an f-. I got f- on the aesiest levels. Fun, but hard.

17. F on sweet dreams 17levels and 15 sheep

18. ya know i think this is the “best” game ever! (please send a reply!)

19. On night terror I got a D-…

20. c+ yaeh

21. SO HARD!!!!!!
    I QUIT!!!!!!!

22. Mr.Awesomeness // October 29, 2011 at 7:58 am // Reply

I got a F- :(

23. now a d ….

24. i got a f- on a sweet dreams… how do u even do that!?!?!?!

25. F- NOT COOL

26. F I’m okay but change the game’s difficulty

27. PEE-WEE CAN FLY!!!

28. Ghosts replays are annoying, but it is fun to watch you fail!

29. B+ on easy

30. hotshot gamer // October 28, 2011 at 9:22 am // Reply

B oh yeah

31. ehhhh ih got a D-

32. I GOT A A+

33. i cant even pass the first stage on night terror but this is still a realy cool game

34. BYU FAN!!!!!!!!!!! // October 27, 2011 at 4:28 pm // Reply

A+ ON HARDEST LEVEL

35. A+!!! Only 3 sheep!

36. pedro is a kook // October 26, 2011 at 10:05 pm // Reply

so hard!!!

37. haloangrybirds003 // October 26, 2011 at 10:02 pm // Reply

got B- on Night Terror

38. I got a C!!!! Can u believe it! now i will try for a B-!

39. got a C! my best!

40. jack malalalalala // October 26, 2011 at 2:24 pm // Reply

I GOT A C!!!!!!!

41. A-! Just make time for a lot of beauty sleep!

42. B-

43. how do you get a+ ? not ever die? get all sheep? beat hard?

44. I got at c- on easy. I’d like to see someone get an A+ on easy.

45. The ghost replays are extremely annoying. The music at the end of the game is amazing.

46. I got an F-. I hate this game! I got so fustrated. Can’t take the eyes!

1 2 3 4 13