Pee Wee’s Nightmare!

No Flash content available

One gloomy October evening, Pee Wee went to bed early. He set his alarm for 6 a.m. because he had to get to school for The Big Test. He had studied hard, but he was still nervous … SO nervous, in fact, that he tossed and turned all night, trapped in a nightmare. You can help! Get Pee Wee through his nightmare and into peaceful dreamland. With enough rest, he’s sure to ace the test.

Pee Wee’s Nightmare! was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

802 Comments on Pee Wee’s Nightmare!

1. D finaly.

2. lol on question six on the big test

3. :) cool

4. But let’s get this straight. 9:50 is not “early”.

5. storymonster0 // January 16, 2012 at 8:45 pm // Reply

A- at sweet dreams! Yay! (That’s the best I ever got) :()

6. This game is so hard, F every time on sweet dreams

7. i don’t like it you never win

8. is it realy good? :D

9. this game is way to hard! :(

10. to easy to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A+ on night teror.

11. awsome movie star // January 5, 2012 at 8:05 pm // Reply

got a c plus on sweet dream

12. c+ tips ok

13. impossible!!! got F- on sweet dreams!! >:(

14. darth vader // January 3, 2012 at 7:59 pm // Reply

man this is immpossible

15. Even sweet dreams is hard!

16. does not work

17. Jedi Master // January 2, 2012 at 3:57 pm // Reply

real fun

18. The blue guys are annoying…and i wish there was a heath bar!!!
    P.S. don’t take the risk 4 sheep

from the king of awesome

19. this is not just hard its IMPOSSIBLE

20. fiery cool man // December 29, 2011 at 7:13 pm // Reply

now heres a good game.

21. The Game Master // December 28, 2011 at 2:27 pm // Reply

Good job crzygrl!!! Sounds awesome!! ;)

22. I love this game!! I play it all the time. I have gotten A+ ON ALL levels!! This game rocks!!

23. I was on sweet dreams and i got an F-!?!?!?!? What the heck, i mean This games not for 9 year olders like me.

24. it is hard

25. poke'dude 123 // December 22, 2011 at 8:04 pm // Reply

sweet dreams easy

26. poke'dude 123 // December 22, 2011 at 7:55 pm // Reply

this is hard

27. seth the egg // December 22, 2011 at 3:30 pm // Reply

I got an F- on the Tutorial level
    And I get A+ in real life

28. take that back inposible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. its too hard.my questgins are “what do sheep do?” “why does sweet dreams seam like night terer?” give me as meny tips and hints there is on this game.

31. got a D on night terror

38. A+ on sweet dreams

39. this game rocks man :]

40. ijust got C on sweet dreams

41. best game ever

42. How is anybody soposed to get past any level and get an A+

43. King ofpoke'mon! // December 1, 2011 at 5:12 pm // Reply

This game rules! You heard it from the King himself!

44. halo reach king // December 1, 2011 at 4:46 pm // Reply

awesome game got some ghost though

45. boysliverocks // November 29, 2011 at 3:57 pm // Reply

hardest game ever

46. Pee Wee is going to fail all the tests he is ever going to take.

47. i went all the way through with no ghosts,i got an A+ on all three levels

• The Game Master // December 9, 2011 at 6:28 pm // Reply

Same, Stuperman. It is easy to get A+ all you have to do is go for time. Sheep aren’t worth that much compared to time. I usually finish about when 4:20 hit the clock, though I have finished when it hit 3:40 before. Only get the sheep that you don’t have to go out of your way for..

Thanks,

The Game Master

• how do u do it??? please reply

1 3 4 5 6 7 13