Comic Creator

565 Comments on Comic Creator

1. Bobert 27 // May 26, 2010 at 9:49 am // Reply

i can’t belive how easy it is!

2. i like it when they disaper

3. pedro boy1 // May 20, 2010 at 1:36 pm // Reply

i love it!

4. this game is completely perfect

5. auzter800 // May 2, 2010 at 6:36 pm // Reply

rocken game

6. awsome!(:

7. sweet nice and cool

8. it’s o.k. i guess
    wouldn’t have put it in the games category though (:-)

9. I LOVE MY COMIC.

10. That was the best I’d played in my life

11. I MADE PEEWEE SAY CAN WE PLAY BASEBALL AND PEDRO SAID OF COURSE WE CAN THEY WERE OUTSIDE AND PEEWEE SAID CAUGHT IT AND PEDRO SAID AGAIN!

12. BEST GAME EVER!! that is, if it is a game…

13. WEIRD!

14. Cool…!!!!

15. This is fun!
    Now who said this was a game?

16. This game+ cool pics = super fun

17. boring :(

18. In mine Pee Wee gets hit in the head by a bat and a ball at the same time.

19. nerd boy $$$$$ // February 9, 2010 at 7:15 pm // Reply

I had 42 things on this one comic

20. i played the same game on another website.

21. this game is rad

22. i made a suprise campout for pedro but first he hated it when he
    heard about it but then he liked it

23. THIS IS SO AWESOME! I HOPE THEY PUBLISH THE COMICS WE MADE.

24. The great one // January 29, 2010 at 8:05 pm // Reply

Too bad we can’t display our comics on boy’s life. org.

25. LOL I made pedro have a huge nightmare about pee wee its hilarious

26. I LOVE this game!!

27. I also made Pedro’s wall talking in his house!

28. i like mine because pee wee broke someones window with a baseball.

29. karate ninja // January 14, 2010 at 6:51 pm // Reply

this game rocks i made pedro go play in the snow but when he went outsidi it was gone so his dad tought him the weather.

30. I made a giant Pee Wee destroying the world

31. i can’t figure out how to work it

32. first i made pee wee and his two freinds pee wee turned the tall one house two the woods by taking the whole floor away after pedro made a cloning mechine.

33. i made mine all n00bz

34. i made a famous optical illusion! :D

35. I love this game

36. this is a good game!!!!!!

37. this game cool

38. THIS IS AWSOME! I LOVE IT!

39. Yes, I am a girl // December 8, 2009 at 9:55 am // Reply

IT’S WICKEDLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

40. 3 words best game ever invented. Sorry that was 4

41. how do you get off a tab

42. i love this game but you should be able to post your comics for everbody to see

43. great game

44. my brother did not like it but i did and everyone may like it.

45. I made Pedro hurt Peewee

46. The great one // November 27, 2009 at 1:23 pm // Reply

There should be a way to display your comics on this site

47. what ya saya // November 25, 2009 at 6:44 pm // Reply

MINE IS FUNNY

48. ITS SO FUN!!YOU GET TO MAKE COMICS WITH CHARACTERS FROM THE MAGAZINE!

49. man with a huge dad // November 23, 2009 at 6:15 pm // Reply

i love this game!!!plus,i made the best comic ever!

1 4 5 6 7 8 10