Comic Creator

565 Comments on Comic Creator

1. I think this rocks! pee wee and pedro rock your socks off! I don’t know what I’d do without it1 It’s totaly cool. Just add more panels and it will be perfect!

2. i love it

3. this isn’t a game!

4. BORING

5. this thing is cool

6. fiddlesticks // November 24, 2010 at 4:16 pm // Reply

peewee and pedro blow the roof off!:)

7. I love this game!!! Can you add more panels?

8. the comic creator rocks your socks off! peewee and pedro rule!

9. so cool

10. I want 2 be a comic crerater when I grow-up;]

11. lol

12. I luv it

13. IT IS COOL

14. THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!

15. this was awesome

16. comics are best

17. niniii ni ni // October 9, 2010 at 12:18 pm // Reply

you can only use the speech bubbles for a person on the right side.its sooo frusterating! bwaaahhaaaaa!——um sorry i had a moment there.——–awkward——–

18. its real fun i recommend it

19. this is fun!

20. Dr. Awesome // October 1, 2010 at 7:27 am // Reply

Is awesome like me. :D

21. IT`S NOT A GAME

22. webelo scout // August 24, 2010 at 9:25 pm // Reply

what is the point of this game

23. eh,its okay,but uh,it’d be better if we had more charactor choices…

24. boring

25. this is cool.

26. this is cool.

27. pedro gets killed! awesome!

28. This is UBER Cool! I Want to be a cartoonist with my free time when I grow up!

29. wow this game is so fum

30. I made so that peewee got his merit badge before westly

31. I wish it had a pen mode

32. Brownieck0 // July 19, 2010 at 1:47 pm // Reply

I made one about a Baseball game. It’s fun, but it has no real point.

33. I MADE ONE WHERE PEEWEE TELEPORTED THEM ALL TO AN EBARASSED SCOUTS ROOM

34. I wish we could see other peoples comics.

35. Collihondro // July 9, 2010 at 2:52 pm // Reply

I made one about the jamboree!

36. What!? It’s SO cool if you do it right!

37. This is boring

38. monkey boy // July 3, 2010 at 10:51 am // Reply

it would be cooler if you could draw your own charecters

39. super mario // June 30, 2010 at 6:23 pm // Reply

BORING but it would be kool if u cud put it in tha magizine

40. awsome dude // June 28, 2010 at 5:01 pm // Reply

coooool i really like this game but it getz borin after a while

41. COOI

42. I LOVE this thing but im starting to get bored…

43. ACE VENTURA // June 23, 2010 at 3:58 pm // Reply

keep this game

44. kool!!!!!

45. this is so boring!

46. Epicman6258 // June 20, 2010 at 11:44 am // Reply

LAME! But also kinda cool.

47. very good

48. Stephannie // May 31, 2010 at 5:32 am // Reply

tHIS IS SOO BORING….

49. awesome! COOL! BUT I AM GETTING OFF HERE NOW.

1 5 6 7 8 9 10