Comic Creator

565 Comments on Comic Creator

1. mine had peewee in it

2. COOL!!

3. this is a awsome game.

4. Myn is about pee wee and welsley geting hit in the fays by pedro

5. giant gamer 2000 // October 16, 2011 at 4:37 pm // Reply

ok i guess

6. toy lover 30000000 // October 3, 2011 at 4:36 pm // Reply

That game is so aweasome.

7. pixarboy1999 // October 3, 2011 at 11:52 am // Reply

My comic was about when westy got hit with a baseball from a 3DS

8. it get’s boring:(

9. storymonster0 // October 1, 2011 at 8:25 am // Reply

I Won. HAHAHAHHAHA I Made One Where Westy Is Like “Who Are The First And Second Basemen!?” And There’s 2 Pedros Walking By And Pee Wee Is Like “Pedro And Ordep!” LOL

10. GO CARDINALS

11. i made 1 wen west and pewee were playing in the rug bee world cup 2011 and pedro was the coche

12. wowie

13. cat throwup // July 28, 2011 at 1:21 pm // Reply

awesome!

14. i liked it very motch

15. Little Creek // July 8, 2011 at 4:51 pm // Reply

it is just like making a real comic only on a computer.

16. NOT BAD

17. It’s O.K. :-I

18. I think it’s just OK.

19. really like the game guys!!!!!!

20. DFGHJHFDFghjhfd // June 2, 2011 at 5:17 pm // Reply

I think it is FUN!

21. htgrded.ku // June 1, 2011 at 4:55 pm // Reply

the BEST game in the world.

22. trainman77 // May 29, 2011 at 8:49 pm // Reply

im having fun

23. jgame1000 // May 26, 2011 at 2:32 pm // Reply

awesome

24. azaria the aweesome // May 25, 2011 at 4:34 pm // Reply

Sweet game!

25. Awesome game

26. its BORING

27. having alot of fun

28. Mine had a kid getting hit in the face with a baseball while his friend is playing with a 3DS.

29. awsome

30. Pedro, PeeWee, and Westy get Hypnotized but Westy takes a long time to get out of it!

31. ”derpo goes evil” was mine

32. Cheeseburger // April 2, 2011 at 7:05 pm // Reply

My comic was about Pedro trapped in PeeWee’s world it’s funny

33. jake the snake // March 28, 2011 at 10:37 pm // Reply

I made one where peewee got hit in the head with a baseball bat.

34. love it!

35. so funny!i love it

36. SO FUN! I made one where Pedro hit himself in the eye with a baseball!

37. drackolace // March 5, 2011 at 8:33 am // Reply

This is awesome!!!!XD

38. AWESOME COMIC CREATOR! LOVE IT!

39. This is awsome! But there missing one thing,a camp fire!

Hunt

40. Making a comic is fun ! But for some reason I can’t get the background for my second scene.

41. you can give them wedgies! lol

42. COMMANDER KELLER WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HARD?????

43. commander keller 501st // February 8, 2011 at 5:32 pm // Reply

very very hard

44. this is epic

45. how do you make a acoount

46. i made one were you have to find the hidden charcter :D :) :P

47. i love doing this so much.This is realy fun.I hope all of you have so much fun.[:GOD BLESS:] OH and MERRY CHISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEARS~ :]

`