25 Comments on Whitewater Rafting

1. BORING!

2. Boring😦

3. pengwin 231098 // August 14, 2007 at 7:52 pm // Reply

this like rollor couster……NNNAAAA!!!

4. 986!

5. 553 Hey people. i’m playin’ this on a mac and it works pretty good. hint 4 lev. 1: stay to the bottom.

6. Will-Be-Bear(wolfy) // August 10, 2007 at 2:07 pm // Reply

928!!!!!!!

7. i only got 658 points, but my mouse isn’t the kind you need for this game. It’s built into the computer, not attached, and has no buttons, so I didn’t really have much control over where I was going. Also, by level 3, the game gets a little boring.

If you’re having trouble, you might need a little more practice, but that’s the most advice I can give, remember, my computer can’t play the game right. Does anyone have advice for me? How to play the game witha computer like this?😉 too.

8. graham craker // August 2, 2007 at 5:17 pm // Reply

kind of hard,but i like it

9. 464 Points YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10. king of nerds // August 1, 2007 at 7:38 am // Reply

I stink at this game,but I like it anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha,Ha 🙂

12. I got to 899 points

13. All I have gotten to is Lev 3. That is all but I will keep trying! This message for all of you who read this comment to keep Trying on this game. It dose not matter if you don`t have a high score. My best score is only 822!!!! I hope you are🙂 by this comment.

14. this is dumb

15. Hot Dog Nathan // July 26, 2007 at 11:35 am // Reply

I only got 658 points, but my mouse isn’t the kind you need for this game. It’s built into the computer, not attached, and has no buttons, so I didn’t really have much control over where I was going. Also, by level 3, the game gets a little boring.

16. jbesfdd90857614432 // July 15, 2007 at 8:09 pm // Reply

It’s tooooooooo hardddddddddddddd!!!!!!!

17. this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Be good to be able to use different keys, for people who have a trackpad or one mouse button….

19. blackbird // July 6, 2007 at 8:38 am // Reply

i stopped at level three it took to long

20. UltraLevi // July 2, 2007 at 7:11 pm // Reply

That is pretty hard I only got 423 points.

21. goofygoober6 // June 30, 2007 at 7:52 pm // Reply

I feel sorry for the guy who always falls out of the raft.

22. there are ten levels