Basketball Challenge

571 Comments on Basketball Challenge

1. YAY!!!! I FINALLY BEAT CHUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Better then in the office!

3. challeng … easy

4. SCOUT ADVENTURE // October 23, 2011 at 11:44 am // Reply

I LOVE TO PLAY THIS OUTSIDE

5. its challenging

6. It is hard

7. i win peewee

8. 1 4m 4w30m3 // October 1, 2011 at 1:28 pm // Reply

Westy is soooooooo easy.iBeat him easily.:)

9. awesome

10. chubb is soooo easey! I did not have h-o-r-s-e, chubb did! :-D!

11. idont like it

12. love it!

13. toxicwaste // July 28, 2011 at 9:37 pm // Reply

2 hard

14. This game is narly

15. pee wee haris // July 15, 2011 at 5:22 pm // Reply

to hard

16. tech n9ne // July 6, 2011 at 1:23 pm // Reply

did great i’d do it again

17. the game is fun!

18. i played against peewee and couldnt make any :(

19. Hard and not joyful.

20. HORIBLE:-(

21. EASY! playing Chubb

22. TJFRSHF,HG // June 8, 2011 at 3:34 pm // Reply

SO EASY! I have never lost!

23. westy is soooooooo hard! I lost and he only had an H-O!:(

24. I beat pee wee he is so easy he is harder than chubb though. I beat him and I only had an H-O!!!

25. chubb is way to easy I won and I didn’t get any leters

26. its fun

27. This is a fun game. :)

28. I guess i beat Pee Wee I got him to H-O- i didn’t get any letter but i have guest so I have to get off.

29. I beat Chubb hahaha this game is awsome

30. I beat chubb peewee and westy in one game and day

31. DeMean Red // April 27, 2011 at 8:39 pm // Reply

I like Chubb, but it takes a long time to beat him

32. DeMean Red // April 27, 2011 at 8:32 pm // Reply

I can’t use the same shots twice, but the other characters can. That makes Pee Wee unbeatable!

33. I beat all Pee Wee Chubb Westy

34. the tall guy [westy] is kinda hard he beat me 1 outa 2 times but the game is realy fun anywase!

35. Dude Chubb is super easy and peewee also I havent played that tall guy is he hard or easy?

36. i won 5 times and i played 5 times

37. I beat him this time with only H.

38. I beat Pee Wee with HOR.

39. Pee Wee is imposible, but chubb is easy!!!!!!!!

40. chubb cant make ANYTHING!

41. CHEAPO!

42. i was bad

43. :( did bad

44. I rated this game a one star. COMPLETELY STUPID!

45. OMG….. I JUST BEAT THE HOLE GAME!!!!!!!!!! BASKETBALL CHALLENGE IS THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way sometimes u have to pay atention!!!

46. Yah, I beat Westy, :)

47. i bete chubb2 times

48. This is not hard P.S Chubb can hardly make a 3!!!!!

49. I beat Chubb every time!!!!! YEAH