Splash Attack

598 Comments on Splash Attack

1. it rocks

2. i beat my borther :D

3. kick buttowski // July 23, 2010 at 5:26 pm // Reply

the glitch makes you start over. it has happened to me

4. why does the game HAVE TO GET GLITCHED?!?!

5. that only happens when you have for exsample 50 then you minus 50 exatly.

6. It was very fun

7. i have two words for you: aw – some

8. wat a glitch this is NOT fun!

9. this game is awesom

10. Wet Willie // July 7, 2010 at 11:56 am // Reply

And What Glicth??

11. Wet Willie // July 7, 2010 at 11:50 am // Reply

How Come when They hit me, I won’t reload? Anyone????

12. The glitch is lame and i’ve seen it.

13. don`t give up, well 2 people have to play it

14. I dont have the glitch

15. I do not like it

16. lame gliches

yup

17. i`m the champian

18. Totaly fun

19. Im a total fan of the game!

20. kimmynikki // June 17, 2010 at 9:44 am // Reply

this web is really good for boys

21. this game stinks

22. fishbone64 // June 8, 2010 at 11:03 am // Reply

LAME

23. This game, (Splash Attack) is the funnest game of all of the games.

24. Weirdman2 // May 22, 2010 at 2:25 pm // Reply

i cant even see my own baloon!

25. Weirdman2 // May 22, 2010 at 2:23 pm // Reply

What Glitch?

26. pedrosbiggestfan // May 21, 2010 at 7:44 pm // Reply

me too!

27. pedro boy1 // May 20, 2010 at 8:51 am // Reply

i got the glitch to!!!!

28. nyyanks00 // May 18, 2010 at 6:51 pm // Reply

why isn’t there a game over thing

29. how do you play anyway??!!

30. Hey how can i get this game on my troop website? Im sure a lot of boys would enjoy the game and the site more

31. Yoshi Dude // May 4, 2010 at 6:26 pm // Reply

Have you figured out the glitch? I have. If the one team is down by a lot, (5, for example) the game says… Energy=NaN, and Move= NaN. Weird…

32. it totally glitches. I rate 1 star! :(

33. Dream maker // April 16, 2010 at 12:08 pm // Reply

It froze after I won and the I won screen won’t show up.

34. i can’t believe it even had glitches in the first place

35. WICKED!!!

36. I RAN OUT OF BALOONS!!!

37. huh? whyd the game freze?

38. What glitch?

39. UnIcYcLiSt // March 9, 2010 at 5:54 pm // Reply

I Got the Glitch too. this game is FUN

40. on my conputer
    it allways shoots ballons but you can’t see them.

41. stephen234 // March 1, 2010 at 7:50 pm // Reply

team 1 won!!I’m happy!

42. the game freezes when one team loses all of there energy but dosnt get hit

43. i got the glitch to!!!

44. is there 1 player?

45. fun but haz a glitch
    okay so i select splash cannon and fire hits the other guys okay, same thing,now i hit the other team with a cluster bomb so its their turn,i go over and the movement says NaN and so does the energy and it doesn,t give me any balloons O.o

46. I like this game its fun!!!

47. coolllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!