Splash Attack

598 Comments on Splash Attack

1. i like it***

2. keep losing my energy :(

3. I love this! It is awsome

4. sometimes i cannot fire it makes a weard noise

5. I like this

6. how in the world do you play this?

7. It has more problems!!!!

8. i ran out balloons?

9. awsome!

10. HATE IT!!!!!!!

11. Each time Team 1 or 2 wins they change different backrounds.

12. IT`S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I LOVE IT.

14. So Fun

15. Flamethrower // January 8, 2011 at 1:30 pm // Reply

IT IS SO EZ

16. to booring

17. bowser pq ak-47 // December 19, 2010 at 10:15 pm // Reply

this is really fun!

18. Lon COOL DUDE // December 15, 2010 at 5:43 pm // Reply

SO SO easy.

19. 100% BAD

20. awsome!!!!!!!

21. why does everyone keep asking about the glitch? it is so obvious

22. I love the splash cannon me and my brother were playing he was better than me:(……at other times i was better than him:)

23. It’s pretty good.

24. This game is really good but also kind of lame

25. too easy

26. I HATE IT!

27. it wierd

28. please dont just skip this cause its long,ok good,now this game gets kinda messed up after a few tries but i think you should be able to buy more water cannons and hire scouts to help you win.

29. I like the splash cannon

30. Clone Trooper // October 18, 2010 at 8:40 am // Reply

So cool.

31. To get more total energy:
    Reload until you get the flat road. Start out using one towel from team 1. Move so that the towel energy is gone, but leave 200 energy. Use Splash cannon on other team. Gradually move the teams closer to each other, ending with a Splash Cannon for the end of the turn. Use low angles for more accuracy. After both teams move the max, shoot Splash Cannon until they both always have at least 500 energy and DONE!!!

32. Awesome.

33. THIS stinks!!!!!

34. I like this game I win every time!!!!!!

35. how do i play

36. this is fun

37. boots'nsaddles // August 20, 2010 at 7:14 pm // Reply

it glitched on me!!

38. Reply if you agree:).

39. i LOVE IT! It’s really a cool game! I play both sides by myself!If it glitches on you, just go back to the the games and come back to it. It’s not the end of the world if it glitches!

40. bad game

41. i like this game.
    i rate it 4 stars.

42. and i mostly go for blue.

43. almost evry time i win :-) .

but some times i lose :-( .

44. incomming

45. I won in 3 shots!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. when you move to far apart you cant even shoot the balloon