Knight Switch

57 Comments on Knight Switch

1. how do you play that game it’s hard

2. KINDA GOOD ….WAIT….IT…. ROCKS!!!!

3. Once you get the hang of it, it’s a great game.

4. I almost had level 1 this game stinks

5. I can not move a space

6. blacknight278 // December 31, 2009 at 12:06 pm // Reply

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I will never play this again as long as I live

8. 2-0=bl@ke*************** // December 29, 2009 at 11:06 am // Reply

This game is terrible!

9. The real game of chess is much better

10. white knight // December 23, 2009 at 4:21 pm // Reply

HARD HARD HARD!!!LEVLE 1 IS HARD!! NEED HELP.PLEASE REPLY.

11. I have no idea how to make the knights change their color

12. instructions are not clear to me on where you you have to move the knights to switch color

13. easy yet hard

14. The great one // December 17, 2009 at 6:21 pm // Reply

How can you beat level one?

15. Boysliferocks47 // December 15, 2009 at 6:03 pm // Reply

How do you pass the first level

16. I can’t beat the last one (even on the 100th move!) ,butI did get a score of 24590!

17. it’s impossible

18. very hard

19. impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. IMPOSSBLE whenyou think you’ve got it you don’t

21. I agree with Rhinno

22. name is to hard to read // December 2, 2009 at 1:21 pm // Reply

way too hard

23. I dont really kow if i like it

24. hard

25. this is not a good game

26. i do not like this game

27. boring

28. CHESS IS MUCH BETTER EVERYONE!

29. This is practically impossible!!!!!!!!!!! I did it, bu nothing happened so i just quit…

30. Okay…Who’s copying my nickname,how do you pass level 3,why is it boring,and why is it hard?

31. hard game! IMPOSSIBLE!! hard!

32. DA MAN OF DA WORLD // November 26, 2009 at 12:09 pm // Reply

well what do ya know? it can fail

33. Horrible

34. HOW! its harder than penguins an bears!?

35. yeah,I made it to level 3

36. Anonymouse player // November 22, 2009 at 12:48 pm // Reply

i dont get it

37. D MAN 17/MZMF // November 21, 2009 at 2:30 pm // Reply

IT IS IMPOSIBLE!

38. how do you play

39. augh I hate level 1 but I did get to level 5 it’s not that hard

40. snow shoe tron 2000 // October 23, 2009 at 7:48 pm // Reply

well made it to level 3

41. I agree with faroff!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. I agree with MarioKart1!

43. I got em to the other side but nothing happened!!!I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

44. How do you pass level 1?

45. hard but not impossible