Knight Switch

545 Comments on Knight Switch

1. boring & hard

2. a bit challenging but very fun

3. Grr! This game is very frustrating! Grr!

4. i dont get it i dont know how to play

5. The Kid That Loves Computer Games But HATES Video Games // November 23, 2011 at 10:47 am // Reply

Fun And Addicting And A Mind Puzzle! I LOVE IT!

6. I beat this hole game in 10 minuts

7. IT’S IMPOSSIBLE!!! THE FIRST IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

8. your right,i can`t pass 1

9. Dynamic Moose // September 25, 2011 at 6:02 pm // Reply

I can get three pieces where they need to be on level 3, but I can’t seem to get the last one on!

10. i got to level 3 but i forgot if black goes on orange or on blue or white on orange or blue

11. i cant beat 1

12. i beat this game win i was 5 i think it was that or i beat the first 5 levles

13. RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! // May 31, 2011 at 10:04 pm // Reply

WAY TOO EASY BEAT HOLE GAME <3

14. :)(cool)

15. Awesomator and COOL are right.

16. bubba tell me how to beat level1 and level 2

17. ♪♫Music♫♪ // May 4, 2011 at 10:53 am // Reply

i like it, and will come back to it another time. but right now, it’s not worth my time. maby when summer break comes.

18. scoutguy228 // April 23, 2011 at 4:21 pm // Reply

ARRRGHHHH I CAN’T BEAT THIS THING!!! >:(

19. i got 3610 8-)

20. GoBigRedMachine // April 4, 2011 at 3:05 pm // Reply

Fun cus it’s challenging

21. BEAT HOLE GAME

22. You can not do this

23. I agree with boyscout51 to!

24. this is a logic game and if you play it alot than you would find out that if you mov the black and white pieces in a way that the pices diagonally opposed need to move mirroring each other.
    It is simple really

25. Boy scout51 is right!!

26. number one the game is awful number two impossible to beat number three the game would be a lot better if was an actual chess game

• awesome27 // May 31, 2011 at 8:49 pm // Reply

Dear scout 12 for your information this is a real chess game and it is NOT impossible it is just really really hard.

27. Worst game ever and its boring

28. Diamond 9124 // February 27, 2011 at 4:44 pm // Reply

This game makes no sense. =P

29. can someone please post how to beat this game?

30. cool game right

31. ultrasonic2000 // January 17, 2011 at 6:02 pm // Reply

how do you play

32. This game does not make any sense.I even read the derections,and it’s impossible

33. best game evr

34. how hard is this

35. This game doesn’t make any sense at all

36. I'll be a loyal scout // November 27, 2010 at 10:19 am // Reply

what is the point of this game eny way

37. the worst game in the world

38. WAYYYY TO HARD./KMAN is rite

39. the worst game on this webzite yet… and that’s saying alot

40. awesome but hard

41. it is the werst game ever in my life

42. whirlwind von helwick // November 7, 2010 at 8:45 pm // Reply

Sorry the game is to hard try a easier game likescouts bowling you can have a IQ of 20 and play that game this game is 4 smart guys like me. level 8.

• Alright, smartmouth, how does one accomplish such a game that is only for intelligent people?

• It is a time when bragging about one’s intelligence is a case of immaturity.I solemnly agree with debater.

43. Random person // November 1, 2010 at 6:48 pm // Reply

tenderfoot#1 is sooo right!!!

44. THIS IS HARD!!!

45. fishinglover // October 22, 2010 at 8:53 pm // Reply

Im awesome at checkers but horrible at chess :) :( :p

46. I can’t submit . A.K.A :P tell me about it tenderfoot (at the bottom)

47. lvl 2 is easier than 1!

48. hard hard hard