Knight Switch

545 Comments on Knight Switch

1. I got through level 1

2. This game is easy

3. With about 35-45 minutes of work I beat every level!!!! My score was 43920!

4. awesome dude // March 30, 2013 at 10:04 am // Reply

the first level is easy the second level is even more easy the third level is pretty hard the fourth level is sort of challenging but the fifth level is impossible

5. None of you will believe me, but I finished the game in under an hour. It was really fun!

Here’s how to finish level 1, then you’re all on your own.
    Drag all the knights counter-clockwise keeping them on the outside tiles, and that’s it. Easy.

6. how do you play

7. i tried it 1 time and beat it.

8. 1 is hard

9. level 3 is impossible

10. How do you even get past level 1?

11. how in the world do you do this?

12. dont get it.

13. ohh so close i had 3 switched on the second one

14. Impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. knight switch master // October 15, 2012 at 3:05 pm // Reply

the first level is easy the second is challinging and the third is impossible

16. what in the world?

17. I got through 1 level

18. it is possible. the least amount of moves you can do it in is 16. just move them all clockwise :P

19. Hey , its like real chess except less time

20. cooldude4657568 // September 10, 2012 at 10:29 pm // Reply

don’t know how to play game help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Soooo hard!

22. DARK LIGHT says: // September 3, 2012 at 2:11 pm // Reply

Lame

23. BO-RING

24. it is really hard, but probably not impossible, I ALMOST did it

25. lerfeorjferlfjerlf // August 25, 2012 at 1:54 pm // Reply

beat it

26. starwarslegoguy says // August 22, 2012 at 3:25 pm // Reply

i dont get the point of this game. it immpossible

27. it is impossible i played 50 times

28. HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME???

29. Jupiter the Jedi // July 27, 2012 at 8:29 pm // Reply

I got to level 3, but couldn’t pass it. Way too hard. It’s bad. Level one took hours to pass, but I kept running out of time, over and over.

30. boring

31. intersting game. but very fun……. and hard

32. scorpion king // June 27, 2012 at 12:41 pm // Reply

why can`t you see your comment when you just enter it?

33. scorpion king // June 27, 2012 at 12:36 pm // Reply

1 is TOO hard.I can only get 1 horse where it belongs, and then I`m stuck unless I go backwards.It would be better if there wasn`t a time limit but it would STILL be to too hard.

34. I can’t get past level 4….. Any help?

35. Oh, did I mention I ALMOST beat level 2?

36. LEVEL 1 IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Anonymous // May 5, 2012 at 7:16 pm // Reply

thay should take it off

38. YOSHIE23 // May 2, 2012 at 5:42 pm // Reply

i don’t get it

39. 1 and 2 are pretty easy after a while. In 3, you forget where each colour goes.

40. wertyquest // March 27, 2012 at 5:36 pm // Reply

they need to have this game in the game guru Q&A

41. Level 1impossible!!!!!

42. i always come so close to getting past level 1 but then time runs out

43. can somebody help me get past level 1

44. i cant get by level 1

45. How do you get passed the part on the 3 level?

46. i can do it perfectly because im a chess master but its the time that gets me

47. I passed 2 levels. 1 and 2 are easy but 3 is hard