Scouts Vs. Aliens!

No Flash content available

Scouts Vs. Aliens was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

42 Comments on Scouts Vs. Aliens!

1. I see a problem, there’s no way to go back to the map if you lose a level, so you can’t use hard-earned xp on upgrades!

2. sva MASTER // April 2, 2012 at 11:11 am // Reply

tips for aliens

– lumpy
    rock towers

– speedy
    long lines of rock towers

– beefy
    slingshots

– beasty
    upgraded slingshots

-wormies
    sing shots near jump points

-scaries
    slingshots

-The Hungry
    everything

hope that helps! =)

3. sva MASTER // April 2, 2012 at 10:03 am // Reply

I JUST beat the game

4. Very Fun

5. FIGHT SCARYS WITH ELECTRICITY POLES AND SLINGSHOTS…. I LOVE THIS GAME ITSAWSOME,

6. I’m stuck on high peaks

7. PURE. AWESOMENESS. WEEEEE! WE, WE, WEEEEEE!

8. I can not get past level four

• yo yo master // April 7, 2012 at 4:04 pm // Reply

to win lvl4 first get about 5 rock towers close to the beginning by each other. after a bit buy a electrifier above ground(obvisly) and slingshot or lightning rod under ground and a few by the food and then upgrade and buy stuff.hope this helps🙂😉

9. OK……THIS IS THE BEST GAME ON THE SITE….. IT’S AWSOME

10. 3DS maniac // March 31, 2012 at 9:25 pm // Reply

love it

11. The Rocket // March 31, 2012 at 6:22 pm // Reply

cool and awesome

12. it loads slowly

13. I liked it super fun

14. It’s too easy!

15. Dee Fen Derr // March 31, 2012 at 9:15 am // Reply

AWESOME COOL AWESOME COOL I COULD GO ON LIKE THIS FOR DAYS!

16. Dee Fen Derr // March 31, 2012 at 9:13 am // Reply

I got to the mountains that is where everything gets hard I hope you can beat it America!

17. Dee Fen Derr // March 31, 2012 at 9:11 am // Reply

I got to the mountains and that is where it gets super hard i hope you can beat it!!!!!!!!!!!

18. can not get past the part where there are two alien-makers. any advice?

• Use the righning rods like crazy. The best way to start is to place a lightning rod immediately beside each portal. Once again, cover the lowest floor in lightning rods, and you can’t go wrong.

• here is a hiny for the blackholes where the aliens come out. put two lighting thingys there

19. Lord Matorox III // March 31, 2012 at 7:41 am // Reply

Plain Fun!!!

20. best game ever

21. 13 chairs of chaos // March 30, 2012 at 8:43 pm // Reply

i like the game but if i try it again it deletes my progress!!

22. Awesome!

23. CubScout25 // March 30, 2012 at 2:57 pm // Reply

cool! fun but a little bit hard.

CubScout25