Scouts Vs. Aliens!

No Flash content available

Scouts Vs. Aliens was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

709 Comments on Scouts Vs. Aliens!

1. Crazy-I-Joe // April 14, 2012 at 8:53 pm // Reply

You can reset your progress (a lot of clicks, options then reset).

2. To beat the Scaries, use upgraded Lightning Rods!

3. If you upgrade to crippler on lightning tower, it can hit wormy.

4. I can’t get past cave entrance!!!!

5. the dinosaur // April 10, 2012 at 9:56 pm // Reply

try putting NORMAL slingshots on every square,then reply.

6. tums ta ta ta tums // April 10, 2012 at 2:41 pm // Reply

how do you get other towers than rock tower

7. monkey man // April 10, 2012 at 2:16 pm // Reply

how do you save your progress?

8. how many levels are their

9. I am about half way through the game, and I believe it to be useless up to this point to upgrade anything besides rock tower skills, as I’ve won every match just by spamming rock towers.

10. I just beat level 3 using only roly polies.

11. Ok-why don’t they just call the S.W.A.T Team, hide the food in their towers, and then bomb the aliens?

12. Mini Mikey // April 6, 2012 at 10:46 am // Reply

I Can`t get into the great big Caverns

13. stuck on dusty raod!!! like crushers!!!

14. Pee Wee Harris // April 5, 2012 at 8:08 pm // Reply

mountain so hard

15. webelo from pack 295 // April 5, 2012 at 6:22 am // Reply

who is the hungry

• sva MASTER // April 5, 2012 at 10:48 am // Reply

he’s the big boss at the very end of the game. he’s actually very easy to defeat.

• 13 chairs of chaos // April 5, 2012 at 2:09 pm // Reply

The hungry is a big boss at the end of the game.His profile says:”unspeakable Horror!!!!!!”.He has 6100 life.If you defeat him you win the game.I was even able to do it!

16. webelo from pack 295 // April 5, 2012 at 6:21 am // Reply

i cant get past the third level in pinewood forest plz help
    reginald

• sva MASTER // April 5, 2012 at 10:49 am // Reply

I am not sure which level you are on… specify and I will try to help

• sva MASTER // April 9, 2012 at 8:53 am //

nevermind… found it. my advice is coming soon

• The boss 285 // April 9, 2012 at 9:58 am //

Hey sva master I’m stuck on wormy peak.Can you really help? Or are you just lying.

• sva MASTER // April 11, 2012 at 9:40 am //

dear The boss 285,

I can indeed help. I will replay that level, and will send my advice ASAP.

• sva MASTER // April 11, 2012 at 10:16 am //

OK, what you do on “Jack and Jill” is place lightning rods in the “caverns” under where the aliens walk. you also need to place rock towers on the ground. you also MUST send in the first two waves at the same time because the starting money is not enough to defeat the starting beasty. continue to place slingshots and lightning rods throughout the level. If you need more advice tell me, and I will help you. this is the 3rd time I have typed this paragraph.

• ChessMaster11 // April 5, 2012 at 4:02 pm // Reply

Use Slingshots high powered or just make a mob of low level ones and then set up some leveled up cripplers around, then just have at it!

17. Crazy-I-Joe // April 4, 2012 at 5:44 pm // Reply

After you beat it and can’t upgrade it gets a little boring.

18. sva MASTER // April 4, 2012 at 10:19 am // Reply

everyone,
    after beating the game, the XP meter fills and you don’t get upgrade points after about 5-10 levels! redo the last level as many upgrade points as you want/need and tell me if you beat 98 upgrades!

19. sva MASTER // April 3, 2012 at 7:16 pm // Reply

FYI, everyone! after you beat the last level, you are not able to upgrade after a certain time…so, if you want to get all upgrades, you have to replay levels! hope that helps!

20. Great game, deserves better grafics

• cool master // April 4, 2012 at 9:30 am // Reply

i am stuck at the first moutian level please help i need advice for womies

• sva MASTER // April 4, 2012 at 11:04 am //

jump points are the places wormies are vulnerable. what I do is place upgraded slingshots near those, lightning rods under them, and crushers over them. this ensures their destruction. if you don’t have those, pick a few or redo the last level you have beaten until you have the points you need. hope that helps!

• Crazy-I-Joe // April 4, 2012 at 12:46 pm //

To get past the wormies build a shock tower at every jump, and put a rock tower next to it, and a lightning rod under it.
        P.S. I already beat the game a few times and you get past Hungry by a lot of rock towers and the ice shard launcher.

• Anon E. Mus // April 4, 2012 at 8:49 pm //

Tip: put a shock tower on the ledge at the end of the first floor.

• try just to use roli polis i beat it that way,so why not try ?

21. best gameever

22. Rosscuro 27 // April 3, 2012 at 7:29 am // Reply

Excellent game! Its awesome!

23. The most noob-friendly tower-defense game I’ve ever played! Yay!

24. Nice,I like it.

25. Mini Mikey // April 2, 2012 at 6:39 pm // Reply

Actally you can, hit Esc then exit

26. I see a problem, there’s no way to go back to the map if you lose a level, so you can’t use hard-earned xp on upgrades!

27. sva MASTER // April 2, 2012 at 11:11 am // Reply

tips for aliens

– lumpy
    rock towers

– speedy
    long lines of rock towers

– beefy
    slingshots

– beasty
    upgraded slingshots

-wormies
    sing shots near jump points

-scaries
    slingshots

-The Hungry
    everything

hope that helps! =)

28. sva MASTER // April 2, 2012 at 10:03 am // Reply

I JUST beat the game

29. Very Fun

30. FIGHT SCARYS WITH ELECTRICITY POLES AND SLINGSHOTS…. I LOVE THIS GAME ITSAWSOME,

31. I’m stuck on high peaks

32. PURE. AWESOMENESS. WEEEEE! WE, WE, WEEEEEE!

33. I can not get past level four

• yo yo master // April 7, 2012 at 4:04 pm // Reply

to win lvl4 first get about 5 rock towers close to the beginning by each other. after a bit buy a electrifier above ground(obvisly) and slingshot or lightning rod under ground and a few by the food and then upgrade and buy stuff.hope this helps :) ;)

34. OK……THIS IS THE BEST GAME ON THE SITE….. IT’S AWSOME

35. 3DS maniac // March 31, 2012 at 9:25 pm // Reply

love it

36. The Rocket // March 31, 2012 at 6:22 pm // Reply

cool and awesome

37. it loads slowly

38. I liked it super fun

39. It’s too easy!

40. Dee Fen Derr // March 31, 2012 at 9:15 am // Reply

AWESOME COOL AWESOME COOL I COULD GO ON LIKE THIS FOR DAYS!

41. Dee Fen Derr // March 31, 2012 at 9:13 am // Reply

I got to the mountains that is where everything gets hard I hope you can beat it America!

42. Dee Fen Derr // March 31, 2012 at 9:11 am // Reply

I got to the mountains and that is where it gets super hard i hope you can beat it!!!!!!!!!!!

43. can not get past the part where there are two alien-makers. any advice?

• Use the righning rods like crazy. The best way to start is to place a lightning rod immediately beside each portal. Once again, cover the lowest floor in lightning rods, and you can’t go wrong.

• here is a hiny for the blackholes where the aliens come out. put two lighting thingys there

44. Lord Matorox III // March 31, 2012 at 7:41 am // Reply

Plain Fun!!!

45. best game ever

46. 13 chairs of chaos // March 30, 2012 at 8:43 pm // Reply

i like the game but if i try it again it deletes my progress!!

47. Awesome!

48. CubScout25 // March 30, 2012 at 2:57 pm // Reply

cool! fun but a little bit hard.

CubScout25