Scouts Vs. Aliens!

No Flash content available

Scouts Vs. Aliens was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

709 Comments on Scouts Vs. Aliens!

1. awesome ive played it 100 times

2. ODST Rookie // August 11, 2014 at 9:53 am // Reply

Just finished the game. Heartstopper is the best upgrade – The last enemy has 6,100 life, but he ran into one lightning rod (the first one) and suddenly the game was over! EPIC AWESOMENESS!!!!

3. ODST Rookie // August 11, 2014 at 9:48 am // Reply

level 17 = last level = hungry. Beware.

4. its the most awesome TD game I play

5. how do you beat lvl11 been stuck for a week

6. MeMyselfandI // July 28, 2014 at 9:51 pm // Reply

any cheats ^_^

7. @omega it always saves its not a glich its YOUR coumputer

8. Finished ENTIRE game!! boo-ya!

9. lvl8 is EPIC

10. i cant git past the leval with the worm:(

11. sooo stupid!! it never saves! I hope they will fix this glitch!!!

12. awesome

13. black shadow // June 23, 2014 at 10:21 am // Reply

A good challenging game that’s very fun just hard with the speediest

14. pizza ninja 549 // June 19, 2014 at 1:01 pm // Reply

I AM BEAST

15. I once beat level 8 using my favorite tower, the lightnig rod.

16. awesomeness // June 8, 2014 at 2:57 pm // Reply

how do u get past lvl 3?

17. daawsomeone // June 6, 2014 at 6:18 pm // Reply

final lvl one hit kill no cheats thats amazing (btw im saying i did that)

18. COOL GAME

19. I beat the last level in like, 10 seconds with lightning rods with heartstopper.

20. best game ever. Period.

21. tanz2mazter // May 24, 2014 at 11:28 am // Reply

Another reason i love lighting rod is because they immediatly kill the healing aliens. makes it was easier.

22. best game ever

23. Best Game On BL!!!

24. so hard

25. smartphone man // May 4, 2014 at 11:52 am // Reply

FUN BUT HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. VERY HARD BUT FUN!!!!! I WROTE IN CAPS ON PURPOSE!

27. cool game

28. awesome! i completed all the levels relay fun!

29. cool game :)

30. Manatee Lord // April 26, 2014 at 5:52 pm // Reply

Why does it take so long to load:p

31. thegaminglemon // April 25, 2014 at 9:30 am // Reply

AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!:)

32. Awsome tower defense game

33. great game!

34. awesome!!!!!!!!!

35. i love it it rocks

36. AWESOME!!!

37. it is awsum

38. I love this game!
    Awesome fun.

39. finished the game in 15 minutes…………. so in your face

40. THIS GAME IS TOTALLY AWESOME!! I love TD games! I love this game!
    P.S. This is probably BL’s only good game =|

41. Lightning Rod with fully upgraded Heartstopper makes the final level infinitely easier.

42. Its harder when you can’t hit the enemy or move in the level!

43. hey come back with my lunch meat!!!

44. :)

45. Piglover 901 lol // March 20, 2014 at 7:48 am // Reply

never played before

46. takes long to load

47. Dale The Korean // March 7, 2014 at 11:07 am // Reply

Kinda Hard

48. None of these games work on the IPad :(

49. I think this game is cool

50. I can,t finish frosty forg!

1 8 9 10 11