Scouts Vs. Aliens!

No Flash content available

Scouts Vs. Aliens was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

724 Comments on Scouts Vs. Aliens!

1. Ok-why don’t they just call the S.W.A.T Team, hide the food in their towers, and then bomb the aliens?

2. Mini Mikey // April 6, 2012 at 10:46 am // Reply

I Can`t get into the great big Caverns

3. stuck on dusty raod!!! like crushers!!!

4. Pee Wee Harris // April 5, 2012 at 8:08 pm // Reply

mountain so hard

5. webelo from pack 295 // April 5, 2012 at 6:22 am // Reply

who is the hungry

• sva MASTER // April 5, 2012 at 10:48 am // Reply

he’s the big boss at the very end of the game. he’s actually very easy to defeat.

• 13 chairs of chaos // April 5, 2012 at 2:09 pm // Reply

The hungry is a big boss at the end of the game.His profile says:”unspeakable Horror!!!!!!”.He has 6100 life.If you defeat him you win the game.I was even able to do it!

6. webelo from pack 295 // April 5, 2012 at 6:21 am // Reply

i cant get past the third level in pinewood forest plz help
    reginald

• sva MASTER // April 5, 2012 at 10:49 am // Reply

I am not sure which level you are on… specify and I will try to help

• sva MASTER // April 9, 2012 at 8:53 am //

nevermind… found it. my advice is coming soon

• The boss 285 // April 9, 2012 at 9:58 am //

Hey sva master I’m stuck on wormy peak.Can you really help? Or are you just lying.

• sva MASTER // April 11, 2012 at 9:40 am //

dear The boss 285,

I can indeed help. I will replay that level, and will send my advice ASAP.

• sva MASTER // April 11, 2012 at 10:16 am //

OK, what you do on “Jack and Jill” is place lightning rods in the “caverns” under where the aliens walk. you also need to place rock towers on the ground. you also MUST send in the first two waves at the same time because the starting money is not enough to defeat the starting beasty. continue to place slingshots and lightning rods throughout the level. If you need more advice tell me, and I will help you. this is the 3rd time I have typed this paragraph.

• ChessMaster11 // April 5, 2012 at 4:02 pm // Reply

Use Slingshots high powered or just make a mob of low level ones and then set up some leveled up cripplers around, then just have at it!

7. Crazy-I-Joe // April 4, 2012 at 5:44 pm // Reply

After you beat it and can’t upgrade it gets a little boring.

8. sva MASTER // April 4, 2012 at 10:19 am // Reply

everyone,
    after beating the game, the XP meter fills and you don’t get upgrade points after about 5-10 levels! redo the last level as many upgrade points as you want/need and tell me if you beat 98 upgrades!

9. sva MASTER // April 3, 2012 at 7:16 pm // Reply

FYI, everyone! after you beat the last level, you are not able to upgrade after a certain time…so, if you want to get all upgrades, you have to replay levels! hope that helps!

10. Great game, deserves better grafics

• cool master // April 4, 2012 at 9:30 am // Reply

i am stuck at the first moutian level please help i need advice for womies

• sva MASTER // April 4, 2012 at 11:04 am //

jump points are the places wormies are vulnerable. what I do is place upgraded slingshots near those, lightning rods under them, and crushers over them. this ensures their destruction. if you don’t have those, pick a few or redo the last level you have beaten until you have the points you need. hope that helps!

• Crazy-I-Joe // April 4, 2012 at 12:46 pm //

To get past the wormies build a shock tower at every jump, and put a rock tower next to it, and a lightning rod under it.
        P.S. I already beat the game a few times and you get past Hungry by a lot of rock towers and the ice shard launcher.

• Anon E. Mus // April 4, 2012 at 8:49 pm //

Tip: put a shock tower on the ledge at the end of the first floor.

• try just to use roli polis i beat it that way,so why not try ?

1 2 3 4 5 6 56