Scouts Vs. Aliens!

No Flash content available

Scouts Vs. Aliens was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

709 Comments on Scouts Vs. Aliens!

1. omg lvl (level) 2!

2. Go to the skills to get more towers!

3. How do you get towers that aren’t rock towers?

4. EliteCivGamer // September 11, 2012 at 9:23 am // Reply

How do you save?

5. pretty cool

6. Love it!!!!!For lever one, put up four rock towers,send three of the
    six waves ,make two towers,and send the last three waves out .
    Play five to seven to git a point.

7. Pure Awesomeness 2 // August 23, 2012 at 6:36 pm // Reply

hey Pure Awesomeness,can you tell me what “lightning shockers”are?

8. How do you get to Play?! There’s only a black strip!

9. awsome game

10. Awsome

11. works on kindle fire

12. Evil Dr. Chicken // August 12, 2012 at 7:36 am // Reply

A great way to beat any level is to build all roly-poly towers.

13. I love this game, it’s my favorite game on this whole site!

14. I got to level 17.

15. Whatthefreakjusthappend // August 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm // Reply

How do u get to the game it won’t pull up there’s just a black strip

16. omg it wont load

17. This is so fun!

18. How do you get to the game

19. lalallalalala // August 3, 2012 at 8:28 pm // Reply

How do you beat Jack and Jill(level 15)

20. got to level 11. know how to beat it. Any ideas how to beat lv. 12?

21. It won’t work

22. Rosscuro 27 // July 29, 2012 at 7:18 pm // Reply

I have defeated Hungry and his Spluts!!!

23. callofdutymasterlevel80 // July 29, 2012 at 2:03 pm // Reply

awsome!!!!!!

24. Eragon Girl // July 29, 2012 at 1:21 pm // Reply

I am sooo UPSET!!!! CONFUSION!!!!! Any ideas how to beat the game?????
    (And yes, I am a girl. So?)

25. The game was challenging and fun! Fun Fun,Very Fun

26. How do you beat Level 9!??!

27. i love scouts versus aliens

28. skylander ruler // July 28, 2012 at 5:02 pm // Reply

how many types of towers are there

29. I have tamed the Beasty!

30. Beware of Beasty: Huge Unstoppable Alien!

31. I love “Tower Defense” games! I like that the game is organized – Eg. the “Skills” and “Points” system.

32. nice game

33. Socsoocbdsbcob // July 24, 2012 at 5:59 pm // Reply

Beat level 9 without upgrading! $1493 at the end even with about 50 rock towers, and that is not even including the rock towers and shockers at the bottom near the portals! i said to the aliens ” you and what army?”! HAHA!

34. this game is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

35. Camp Cedars // July 14, 2012 at 11:08 am // Reply

Beat the game

36. I DEAFETED ALIEN EMPEROR!!! DESTROYED ALL ALIENS!!! MWAHHAHAHA!!!

37. best game ever

38. awsome game

39. wazzzuuuuuuuuup // June 27, 2012 at 1:26 pm // Reply

anyone know how to get past twisty passages

40. scorpion king // June 27, 2012 at 12:46 pm // Reply

This game is my COMPLETE favorite. I hate the switch the knights game. I can`t even get past level 1.

41. wormie killer // June 26, 2012 at 12:49 pm // Reply

put shockers as upgraded as you can get where aliens have to jump up or down… they are exposed and out of the dirt burrowing

42. WOOO!!! I BEAT HUNGRY!!!!!

43. this game is boring

44. level 11 soooo hard!!!!

45. I can’t beat wormy!

46. greek geek // June 20, 2012 at 3:01 pm // Reply

It’s ok… I wish there were more ways to kill the little worm alien thingies. :-/

47. how do u kill wroms

48. i beat it in 2 days

49. Good but hard game.

50. nice game…i can never get it done cause i have to turn it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 11