Scouts Vs. Aliens!

No Flash content available

Scouts Vs. Aliens was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

709 Comments on Scouts Vs. Aliens!

1. BEST. GAME. EVER!

2. the last level is SO EASY!!!!!

3. clone unit cc148 // February 3, 2014 at 5:20 pm // Reply

great game!!!!

4. i dont have a name // January 29, 2014 at 7:18 am // Reply

cant beat level 4 dino guys are super tough and almost indesructible!!!

5. how do you switch towers?

6. monkey thief // January 20, 2014 at 11:28 am // Reply

have you ever let all the aliens come at the same time. it’s kinda cool

7. how do you get new towers!?!?!

8. how do you keep your game saved

9. awesome!!!!

10. IT GETS HARD.

11. why does everybody like electric towers so much?

12. tip: use as many rock towers as possible

13. Sienna Octane 13 // December 19, 2013 at 2:51 pm // Reply

A nice game, actually. The key to winning is to avoid upgrading worthless items. Despite other decent choices, fully upgraded lightning rods ARE the best way to go if you are looking for success at this game

14. Maxed out my cash limit at $9999 with lightning rods all over the level!

15. Dr. Awesome Mr. Epic Mc Boss // December 15, 2013 at 2:15 pm // Reply

Good luck on level 11 he he

16. the king of pie // December 13, 2013 at 7:47 am // Reply

I love this game! but I think its dumb that everyone thinks lighting rods are the key to winning! because they aren’t!

17. The game is to big for the screen on every game. Its frustrating.

18. everything is great but wormys are sooooooo annoying

19. BILLY THE MAN // December 9, 2013 at 7:14 pm // Reply

super hard!

20. This is great

21. casual gamer // December 4, 2013 at 2:42 pm // Reply

this game is addictive….

22. Challenge (think of it as an achievement)
    Power plant, Put 20 lightning tower things in the same level.

23. Chuck Norris // December 1, 2013 at 2:15 pm // Reply

holy this is easy

24. Best thing out of all of the games!

25. so cool and epic!!!!!!!!:)

26. electrozapper // November 29, 2013 at 5:27 pm // Reply

you know, the aliens call me electrozapper due to my placings of electrical attacks.

27. Why doesn’t it show the entire thing

28. How do you get past level 11!!!????

29. this is easy

30. just upgrade lightning rods to beat it

31. I am on the high peeks

32. this is awesome

33. Minecraft guy // November 20, 2013 at 6:16 pm // Reply

Ahhhhh!!!!!! Aliens are attacking

34. How do I beat the first wormie level?

35. it wont load.at all.

36. gumballfan2020(roblox account name) // November 10, 2013 at 12:08 pm // Reply

I LOVE IT 9999 STARS OUT OF 5!!!!!!!

37. It was hard and fun.I beat it 2 times and I’m aming for 3

38. best game last lvl = hard though

39. Can you tell me why Boyslife decides to pixelate most of their games?

40. Beat it. It’s a fun game.

41. You’ll beat level 15 when you quit throwing rocks.

42. The best way to get past levels is useing lots of rock towers!

43. Hard,but fun!

44. this isn’t what I expected.

45. tip: upgrade towers

46. How do you beat level 15?!

47. Really easy. I just finished level 10