Polar Bears and Penguins

1,086 Comments on Polar Bears and Penguins

1. 67856987iiiii

2. I used “IMBOB’S” advice and it worked!

3. Percy Jackson // July 21, 2010 at 4:01 pm // Reply

I won!

4. Is anything supposed to happen when you win???

5. this is so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. done

7. Om gosh! this is hard!

8. when you figure it out its easy!!!

9. I won thanks to IMBOB :D

10. I love this game

11. It’s oawsume but it won’t work on a touch apple

12. this is the easiest thing ive ever done!!! how can anybody think its hard?!

13. Take two bears to the moving ice, drop 1 off and move to the right take the 3rd bear and drop one bear on left again.Send 2 penguins left, take one off put a bear on. Go right again take 3rd penguin to left and drop off both birds, taking the bear right pick up one bear and drop on left, go get last bear take to other side and let both off DONE!

14. pizza face who beats you all // June 24, 2010 at 1:01 pm // Reply

so easy!!!!!!

15. cool couchpotato // June 22, 2010 at 6:09 pm // Reply

THIS GAME IS SO ****** HARD!!!

16. taco 1234567890 // June 22, 2010 at 5:02 pm // Reply

Confusing. If you can find a solution writ me back ASAP.

17. lame game”(

18. This wuz hard at first but then it wuz really ez.

19. Super girl // June 10, 2010 at 5:02 pm // Reply

i won

20. i did it

21. WHO IN THE WORLD INVENTED THIS GAME!!!

22. dis boaring

23. not a boy scout // May 26, 2010 at 9:05 am // Reply

I thought it was hard and FUN!!!

24. lightningman // May 23, 2010 at 4:35 pm // Reply

once you get it, it’s easy. I can’t tell you excactly what to do, but always keep it even.

25. lightningman // May 23, 2010 at 3:30 pm // Reply

how do you get passed it?

26. this is hard

27. easy all right

28. easy

29. This is to easy

30. easy now that i know….. THE SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. It is hard // April 22, 2010 at 3:52 pm // Reply

It is hard.

32. its to hard

33. knoty scouts // April 20, 2010 at 11:00 am // Reply

first you get 1 poler and 1 Penguin on the ice berg then cross then you take the poler bear off then you go back take off the Penguin then put 2 poler bears on then cross then take 1 off go back and take off the bear and get 2 Penguins on then cross then take off 1 Penguin and put a poler bear on then go back and take of the bear and put on the Penguin then cross then take off the Penguins aand put the bear on and croos then put anther bear cross take off a bear and go back to get the last 1

34. you are… it was so easy

35. so easy

36. thanks soccer99!

37. I need help!

38. uhhh… how do I do this?

39. got it :)

40. Uhh, I don’t get this game

41. It is so easy. You just need to put 2 polar bears on the ice and then you take one off. Then you go back to get the other polar bear and take both back and put them on the other ice. Any questions?

42. i WONNNNN :) :) :)

43. this is eays and fun.

44. hi. this game is funnn