Polar Bears and Penguins

1,086 Comments on Polar Bears and Penguins

1. i did it

2. a hard game

3. my score was 100

4. this is so easy not hard at all do you want to know the trick 2 polar bears on the ice 1 polar bear off 1 polar bear back over put the 1 polar bear that is on the right put that on the ice and send that over and take both off you win

5. this is to hard its so hard that my dad cant do it.

6. I am with all of you. I am realy confused. I don’t have a clue how to play

7. how do u play this

8. how is it done

9. tried it once and did not get it

10. gally launcher // November 24, 2010 at 12:08 pm // Reply

No, it was not easy!!

11. pack43webelos10yrs. // November 20, 2010 at 5:05 pm // Reply

it was easy!

12. I keep losing

13. This is so hard I can’t even win.

14. cant win

15. I DONT GET THIS GAME ITS HARD AND WHAT DO YOU DO

16. HOW DO YOU WIN

17. This game is too easy too master

18. boring

19. what do you do on this game.i want to know

20. Hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. took a while, but i got it.

22. i dont get!?

23. Way to easy

24. Thanks BLgirl!

25. i dont get it

26. This is the easiest game in histoory.

27. camoflauge guy // October 28, 2010 at 7:59 pm // Reply

I FINNALLY BEAT THE GAME

28. Thanks BLgirl I finally got it

29. This is to hard

30. Fairly difficult, but I got it!

31. YAY I DID IT!!! :D

32. thanks blgirl

33. here’s so ya don’t have to go and find knoty’s comment enjoy!first you get 1 poler and 1 Penguin on the ice berg then cross then you take the poler bear off then you go back take off the Penguin then put 2 poler bears on then cross then take 1 off go back and take off the bear and get 2 Penguins on then cross then take off 1 Penguin and put a poler bear on then go back and take of the bear and put on the Penguin then cross then take off the Penguins and put the bear on and cross then put anther bear cross take off a bear and go back to get the last 1

34. thanks imbob

35. OOPS!!! I meant instance, not instanec.

36. Hey EVERYBODY! If you don’t know how to do the game, just follow IMBOB or knoty scout. They’ve helped a lot of people win this game, like me for instanec. Juts scrolol down on the comments and find IMBOB or knoty scout!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

37. boots'nsaddles // August 19, 2010 at 5:28 pm // Reply

how do you play? I don’t get it.

38. Thanks IMBOB, I won!

39. thanks to imbob beat it easliy

40. No worrys everyone i made it for u 2 use

41. it’s hard!

42. Thanks to IMBOB I could toatly plow right through it! Thanks IMBOB!

43. This game is too easy!

44. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii // August 13, 2010 at 12:47 pm // Reply

this is imposabel

45. Happy scout // July 31, 2010 at 11:11 am // Reply

I kept on winning! can you guys make more levels! thanks

46. IMBOB, gimme Knight Switch solutions!

47. please make this game easy

48. camping rocks // July 27, 2010 at 2:18 pm // Reply

I won thanks to IMBOB!

49. does it know you won?!

1 12 13 14 15 16 18