Polar Bears and Penguins

1,086 Comments on Polar Bears and Penguins

1. randomgirl! // April 21, 2012 at 11:13 am // Reply

I did it!!! Thanks to cool kid!!! thanks man! i’m trying again without reading the instructions.

=)

2. I figured it with help from cool kid Yeahyuh!!!!!!!!! thanks cool kid i ow you one BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. this does not make sence to me I tried it but nothing happened this is weird to me

4. coolman360 // March 9, 2012 at 7:29 pm // Reply

No you have to get both polar bears and penguins on the other side

5. DudeAwesome! // February 23, 2012 at 4:15 pm // Reply

What gives?! I had all polar bears on one side and the penguins on the other!No win?!

6. easy peesy lemon squeezy, thanks to cool kid

7. hey cool kid, your instructions work! you are awesome!

8. IMPOSSIBLE! At the closest points of their natural ranges, penguins and polar bears are separated by more than 5000 miles!

9. mesa jarjar // January 4, 2012 at 6:01 pm // Reply

no, cool kid is right. u might hav missed a step

10. how your play?

11. eazy ;)

12. Yup, Random Kid, your written plan does not work. Would someone please write exactly how to do this?

• First get all 3 polar bears on the left side then move 1 bear back to the right and take it off. Put 2 penguins on the slide and move them to the left side. Take 1 penguin off and then put 1 polar on the slide with the penguin. Move them to the right and take off the polar bear. Then put the penguin on the slide with the other penguin and move them to the left. Take off both penguins and put on the polar bear. Move it it to the right and put on another polar bear. Then move them to the left and take off 1 polar bear. Move the polar bear back to the right and add the other polar bear. Then move both polar bears to the left and take both of them off.

13. impossible

14. it is hard

15. Only one thing to say E-Z

16. Get all the polar bears across first, then the penguins. It’s EASY once you figure it out.

17. Get all the polar bears across first, then all the penguins. It’s EASY once you figure it out.

18. it’s very easy the way to do it is move all the bears and penguens to the other side but watch out if you put more bears then penguens on one side it’s game over

19. i need answers!

20. This reminds me of a puzzle, almost exactly like this one (except it used wolves, chicks, and a raft). Frankly, this lacks originality.

21. gadsdenpurchase // September 20, 2011 at 4:06 pm // Reply

It’s a shame there is only one puzzle- this would be great with a second or third level.

22. it was hard.

23. I did it, but it didn’t say I won.

24. get penguins and 1 bear on the left then use da bear to get every one over.

25. easy did it one my first try

26. beat it on my first try

27. easy:)

28. soccerpro200 // August 4, 2011 at 12:38 pm // Reply

After a lot of tries I finally did it.

29. this is challenging

30. game is REALLY hard!

31. bear lover // July 24, 2011 at 3:23 pm // Reply

this game is hard! random kid do you have more hints?

32. This game is fun.

33. simple.

34. BOOOOOOOOOORING! and hard! I give it a 3.5

35. harrd!!!!!!!!!!!

36. happyperesono7 // June 27, 2011 at 4:07 pm // Reply

easy as pie

37. BoyScout943 // June 25, 2011 at 4:23 pm // Reply

Yeah Random kid, it was hard. But after a few tries, I got it! It’s fun, but it starts to get boring. I’ll try a diffrent game.

38. Random Kid,more adivice please?

39. I dont like it!

40. spl life scout // June 20, 2011 at 11:22 am // Reply

first try beat it!!!

41. IMPOSSIBLE

42. I finally beat this

43. sharketeer5 // June 16, 2011 at 9:42 pm // Reply

E~A~S~Y

44. how do you beat it i did it one and the other it did not say i won

45. EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. Um, wat am i supposed to do?

47. it doesnt say how to win

48. RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! // May 31, 2011 at 10:20 pm // Reply

I DONT GET IT CUNFUSING

49. Random Kid // May 22, 2011 at 9:17 pm // Reply

This is EASY! Oh, and a hint for all, get a “pair” (one penguin and polar bear), on each side. Good Luck!

1 14 15 16 17 18