Polar Bears and Penguins

1,086 Comments on Polar Bears and Penguins

1. awosme guy // May 24, 2013 at 2:55 pm // Reply

did it after 10000000 tries beat my dad beat 30 seconds

2. impossible can’t do it

3. I followed the diections. It’s easy, but it been a while since I played.

4. Nailed it!

5. nutterbutter // February 27, 2013 at 7:44 pm // Reply

its easy you just put 2 bears on the ice and they will go over then take the last bear and put him on the ice and it will get with the other beas and you win plus you don’t even have to touch the penguins.

6. you got to do this // February 15, 2013 at 4:34 pm // Reply

get both kinds of animals to the left side and then you win.

7. howdo you win

8. Percy Jackson // January 29, 2013 at 11:49 pm // Reply

This is kinda hard on the first few tries but then you solve it and it gets boring.

9. All you do is put 2 bears click on 1 get another click on both and you WIN!

10. even my mom cant play this!!!!

11. General Awesome // January 25, 2013 at 1:16 pm // Reply

I got the polar bears on the other side but it did nothing!

12. I am a cow 9 // January 22, 2013 at 11:31 am // Reply

how the heck do you get the ice burg back? I just can’t get it back.

13. How do you win?

14. how do you do this?

15. poler bears can go alone

16. i need help

17. u cant du it guys . it s impossible

18. golden panda 64 // November 18, 2012 at 10:35 pm // Reply

THIS IS SO HARD!!!

19. impossible

20. Easy

21. this is impossible

22. impossble

23. HELP!!!!!!

24. Answer cheat under line
    ______________________________________________________________________
    Send 2 bears across,then 2 penguins across,then put a penguin and a bear(left), and take off only the polar bear and put the last penguin(right) on the floe and send it across, last, send the two polar bears back.

25. how do you get across

26. this is easy

27. epic

28. fancy pants man // October 4, 2012 at 3:07 pm // Reply

kinda boring

29. I aggree how do you get the iceberg back

30. I HATE THIS GAME!

31. It’s Confusing!!!

32. get all the penguins over there first.

33. Tearfulrocky // August 23, 2012 at 9:35 am // Reply

How do you get the iceburg back?

34. Polar bears & penguins do not even live together in the same area. POLAR BEARS live UP NORTH; PENGUINS, on the other hand, live DOWN SOUTH.

35. how do u do this

36. how do you play this game

37. I won. Easy.

38. I do not like this game at all

39. it is totally easy once I found out you have to get both penguins and polar bears to the other side I found it out easily

40. BB shooter // July 30, 2012 at 8:02 pm // Reply

loved it… NOT!!!

41. 2 trys EPIC WIN

42. i dont like

43. it is so easy take 2 bears to the other side take 1 off send the other bear to the back get the third bear to the other side and take them both off

44. Tearfulrocky // July 23, 2012 at 5:53 pm // Reply

Or you can transfer one penguin and one bear

45. i did it in 4 tries

46. so hard

47. WOOP!WOOP! did it first try by my self.

48. listen to what that cool kid hes right because i followed the directions!!!!!!!!!

1 15 16 17 18