Polar Bears and Penguins

62 Comments on Polar Bears and Penguins

1. Cynder_Monkey // January 1, 2017 at 8:54 pm // Reply

I just saw how to do one of these the other day, and it still took me like 5-15 minutes to figure out.

2. darkknight855 // June 30, 2016 at 10:38 pm // Reply

Did it! 6 Attempts!

3. President Bandanad // January 20, 2016 at 6:48 pm // Reply

Pretty simple.

4. Once you get 2 bears on the left side, you need to bring 2 penguins over together and exchange one of the penguins from the float for one of the bears on the left side. Then get all of the penguins over to the left and you can finish with the last 2 bears!

5. Polar Animal Lover // June 16, 2014 at 5:26 pm // Reply

The penguins are probably trying to get back to the right side of the earth… Polar bears and penguins don’t even live on the same hemisphere.

6. this is boring 😦

7. are there levels on this THING???

8. Good game. But it can be done. Get your three groups left side on float and right side.

9. awesome gamer // January 25, 2014 at 8:59 pm // Reply

easy to do and click the iceburg with something on it

10. funnnnnn

11. I DID IT!!!!!!=D=D=D

12. Is this a test? // October 27, 2013 at 6:56 pm // Reply

Is this a test?

13. dragonkeeper // October 25, 2013 at 1:10 am // Reply

THANK YOU! I really needed the help.

14. I can get eather of them on either side but how do you finish? waste of time.HELP!!!

15. SO EASY

16. It’s really hard! how do u get the ice berg back to the other side when you get the bears off

17. ok can some one tell me how to do this?

18. I don’t get it…

19. It is so easy

20. That’s not how it is cool blue, you have to get all of them on the opposite iceburg

21. I completed it but it says I didn’t win

22. Awesome Cobra // August 20, 2013 at 9:55 am // Reply

this is ixtremely easy 😀

23. hard and easy

24. master cobra // August 12, 2013 at 7:27 pm // Reply

easy won on the first try

25. i just don’t get it

26. HOW THE HECK DO YOU MOVE THE ICEBERG BACK?!

27. EASY!!!!!!!1st try

28. cool penguin // July 6, 2013 at 9:59 am // Reply

i do not understand this game

29. ninjablade // June 28, 2013 at 9:14 am // Reply

how do win? need help.

30. IMPOSSIBLE!

31. that is really easy

32. Dr. Willbo // June 18, 2013 at 5:05 pm // Reply

It’s easy

33. i don’t understand this game… i’m sorry.

34. Coolblue63 // June 15, 2013 at 7:41 pm // Reply

its easy you just put 2 bears on the ice and they will go over then take the last bear and put him on the ice and it will get with the other beas and you win plus you don’t even have to touch the penguins.

35. mine will not go over how do you get them to go over from the middle