Pee Wee and the Lost Scrolls

No Flash content available

302 Comments on Pee Wee and the Lost Scrolls

1. video game master // May 19, 2012 at 9:49 am // Reply

its fun, but really hard to jump over the spikes!!

2. I think this is fun!

3. yucky ducky // May 14, 2012 at 4:29 pm // Reply

fun!

4. lol

5. Okay, this is the second time I have ever played the game, and I already beat three quarters of the whole game!

6. pee wee looks weird in the game

7. bob the ruler of the bathroom // May 10, 2012 at 6:35 am // Reply

can you do super jump. how do you do the jump on level 3 to get to the 2nd floor.

• doglover37 // May 12, 2012 at 9:23 pm // Reply

go to the far right. go to the lowest level with the brown floor. hold “run” key with “go left” key at at the end, JUMP!

• go to the first wood platform, than you RUN AND JUMP. than you should be on that platform, but it sometimes it does not work.

8. Carbison // May 7, 2012 at 6:30 pm // Reply

I just found a cool glitch!
    When I quit while playing a level, it still plays the level music on the title screen!
    Then when I go on the level, it plays the title screen music!

• purple bird // June 8, 2012 at 8:42 pm // Reply

its supposed to do that! it just switches between the two songs! i love the second song. PEECHTIVAL!

9. darth camp // May 6, 2012 at 7:15 pm // Reply

really AWESOME! I will say that again; AWESOME!

10. yeerk slug // May 6, 2012 at 4:58 pm // Reply

For some reason I always die when I get to the end.

11. cool

12. this game is really fun!!!!!!!!!!

13. Rosscuro 27 // May 5, 2012 at 6:54 pm // Reply

Great game! I give it 5 Stars. Please vote guys! Give this game lots of credit.

14. rggwsabhwsr // May 5, 2012 at 9:35 am // Reply

easy!

15. I enjoyed this game as much as I enjoyed Pedro’s Ricochet Rumble.
    5 out of 5
    Thanks for to hardcircle for updating the game as well.

16. i was almost finished a level when a chipmunk hit me

17. Boys' Life // May 2, 2012 at 12:29 am // Reply

Party Rock!

18. let it rip // May 1, 2012 at 3:34 pm // Reply

copy off of super mario bros.

19. i like this game and i hate it because i can’t figure out how to run.

20. Boys' Life // May 1, 2012 at 2:38 pm // Reply

Good news! You can now customize the controls to use whichever keys you want. Thank you everybody for your suggestions.

21. awesome man // May 1, 2012 at 10:27 am // Reply

I beat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. guy just guy // April 30, 2012 at 4:56 pm // Reply

is this bowser’s castle from super mario bros or what? it really reminds me of super mario

23. the controls are so bad! but other than that its good

24. Controls are too complicated. Go back to arrow keys, etc!

25. i hate it

26. the music is so cool!!!! but level 5 is really hard.

27. i LOVE this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

28. Besides, why does Pee Wee look like that?

29. Awesome and weird at the sametime.

30. Call of battlefield 3 // April 28, 2012 at 10:59 pm // Reply

fun but the controls are bad

31. cool dude5637 // April 28, 2012 at 9:21 pm // Reply

this game is so hard!!!!!!!!!

32. Stinks

33. its cool but I don’t like the controls.

34. THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT THE CONTROLS ARE HARD

35. 17445 on level 4

36. CLAMOUFAIGE // April 27, 2012 at 12:50 pm // Reply

Man This Game is So Freaking Fun.

37. need to change the controls

38. Its hard, REALLY hard.

39. i beat lvl 12 with full life

40. they should have made it where you can rebind the controls

41. Controls are tough, I rather use the arrow keys

42. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

43. really fun but just fun

44. Storybirder // April 26, 2012 at 7:09 am // Reply

Super hard but fun.

45. The audio isn’t too good (sounds like something I’d hear on a Super Nintendo) but the game still rocks!

46. The controls are IMPOSSIBLE to use!

47. it takes to long

48. cool. first comment

49. How do you get pass level 4?

50. Asome