Pedro Kicks Back

No Flash content available

Pedro Kicks Back was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

80 Comments on Pedro Kicks Back

1. I BEATED THE ARMORED YAK!!!
    YOU JUST GO ONTO THE TOP
    STEP AND WAIT FOR HIM TO COME
    UP WHER HE CAN’T GET YOU.

2. pointless really

3. THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!

4. guy who won pedro kicks back // June 17, 2012 at 11:01 am // Reply

hey! if you have doge and you press up and down at the same time you will be invincible untill you duck or use fury

5. i beat da hole game in 1 day and THAT WAS MY 1st TIME BEATING IT

6. How do you win level 9

7. guy just guy // June 16, 2012 at 5:37 pm // Reply

i did it! i won, i also found a glitch and a cheat:) if you have the doge power up press up and down at the same time, you will turn invincible! nothing can hurt you! but after a while it wears off- when it does, press up and down again, you will go back to invincible. it is a foolproof way to win, the only way to die is jump off a cliff.

8. how do you use fury blast

9. Awesome SPY!! // June 16, 2012 at 12:49 pm // Reply

The Armored Yak was easy: jump kick him jump away quickly and repeat without getting striked!!! 🙂

10. how do you turn invisible

11. how do youuse powerups

12. how do i use power ups and how do i defeat the armored yak?

13. I can turn invisible

14. Get Jump dive and dodge, then dive in the air and duck on the ground repeatedly.
    You’ll have infinite dodge until you duck or use fury moves!!

15. fully upgraded and done!

16. I beat the game in one day! 🙂 : )

17. done it oh ya!

18. Ninja how do you get past level eight ?

19. I did it!

20. trainfire51 // June 12, 2012 at 4:34 pm // Reply

i beat the game

21. the destroyer // June 12, 2012 at 3:26 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU DEFEAT THE MIGHTY ROBOT?

• The Game Master // June 15, 2012 at 11:58 am // Reply

The Destroyer,

You destroy the might robot by hitting/kicking him. He sends out spikes when he jumps and lands. I prefer using the fully upgraded Tornado kick, because it gets you off the ground and does a lot of damage. I would recommend fully upgrading Inner Fury, because it fills your fury meter quickly.

Thanks,

The Game Master

• to beat robot, use furious blast on it a bunch so its torgo and go down steps and wait for it then defeat it and get on steps to dodge wave things.

22. HOW DO YOU SAVE ??????!!!!!! I WAS AT LEVL 16 AND THEN I CLOSED THE WINDOW AND NOW IM AT LEVL ONE!!!!!!

23. how do you defeat mighty robot?

24. purple bird // June 11, 2012 at 8:37 pm // Reply

so hard!!! beast karate moves, pedro! but next time don’t drive that mail ship. looks pretty much like scouts vs aliens
    PEECHTIVAL!

25. game master // June 11, 2012 at 6:23 pm // Reply

done, lv. 100, did mainly the left upgrades

26. The first time i played though it i had all the skills.

27. Rosscuro 27 // June 10, 2012 at 8:06 pm // Reply

I didn’t know Pedro knew marcial arts!

28. level hard

29. I’m on with monkey man…. HOW DO YOU BEAT THAT SILVER DUDE??????

30. I don’t know?

31. monkey man // June 10, 2012 at 2:19 pm // Reply

what does s mean

32. monkey man // June 10, 2012 at 2:19 pm // Reply

hey guys how do you get past level three with that silver dude

33. i’m the ninja master. I bested the Yak Clan and it’s master all while looking for my mail. Nobody should mess with me.

34. Finished! I am level 100. You should be able to max out all you skills

35. game master // June 10, 2012 at 11:03 am // Reply

I beat the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Stuck on leval five, really fun though

37. DONE!!!!!1!!

38. cool-hank // June 9, 2012 at 1:24 pm // Reply

this game is awesome!!!!

39. Puppy Jeily // June 9, 2012 at 12:58 pm // Reply

I’m Ninja Pedro. I fought 5 levels of the Van Clan while I crashed my mail blimp and wore PJs!

40. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa // June 9, 2012 at 12:34 pm // Reply

Ez

41. i just got the game today

42. Puppy Jeily // June 9, 2012 at 10:06 am // Reply

I’m Pedro Ninja. I beat 2 levels of Van Clan. Don’t mess with me!

43. HOW DO YOU GET PAST LEVEL THREE ??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. I love cars // June 8, 2012 at 6:54 pm // Reply

this game is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😦

45. 8 one here

46. Ug, these controls are so complicated!

47. Fun game, like hamumu software games

48. coolman360 // June 8, 2012 at 4:37 pm // Reply

first one to play it just took them a while to proscess this comment

49. (this is for pedro) hey pedro! pack some real clothes next time please!