Pedro Kicks Back

No Flash content available

Pedro Kicks Back was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

39 Comments on Pedro Kicks Back

1. game master // June 11, 2012 at 6:23 pm // Reply

done, lv. 100, did mainly the left upgrades

2. The first time i played though it i had all the skills.

3. Rosscuro 27 // June 10, 2012 at 8:06 pm // Reply

I didn’t know Pedro knew marcial arts!

4. level hard

5. I’m on with monkey man…. HOW DO YOU BEAT THAT SILVER DUDE??????

6. I don’t know?

7. monkey man // June 10, 2012 at 2:19 pm // Reply

what does s mean

8. monkey man // June 10, 2012 at 2:19 pm // Reply

hey guys how do you get past level three with that silver dude

9. i’m the ninja master. I bested the Yak Clan and it’s master all while looking for my mail. Nobody should mess with me.

10. Finished! I am level 100. You should be able to max out all you skills

11. game master // June 10, 2012 at 11:03 am // Reply

I beat the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Stuck on leval five, really fun though

13. DONE!!!!!1!!

14. cool-hank // June 9, 2012 at 1:24 pm // Reply

this game is awesome!!!!

15. Puppy Jeily // June 9, 2012 at 12:58 pm // Reply

I’m Ninja Pedro. I fought 5 levels of the Van Clan while I crashed my mail blimp and wore PJs!

16. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa // June 9, 2012 at 12:34 pm // Reply

Ez

17. i just got the game today

18. Puppy Jeily // June 9, 2012 at 10:06 am // Reply

I’m Pedro Ninja. I beat 2 levels of Van Clan. Don’t mess with me!

19. HOW DO YOU GET PAST LEVEL THREE ??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. I love cars // June 8, 2012 at 6:54 pm // Reply

this game is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

21. 8 one here

22. Ug, these controls are so complicated!

23. Fun game, like hamumu software games

24. coolman360 // June 8, 2012 at 4:37 pm // Reply

first one to play it just took them a while to proscess this comment

25. (this is for pedro) hey pedro! pack some real clothes next time please!

1 2 3 23