Pedro Kicks Back

No Flash content available

Pedro Kicks Back was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

747 Comments on Pedro Kicks Back

1. awsome

2. I BEAT LEVEL TWO BY ALWAYS USING FURY BLAST LOL

3. DOES ANY ONE NOW HOW TO GET THE LAST FURY UPGRADE CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT LEVEL

• the last fury upgrade is on the last level. you have to fall off the edge of the temple on the left side

4. How do you save?[:P]

5. I beat the yak boss once and torgo twice,(and his mighty robot form to!) the game is the best one to come out on boyslife!!!!!!!!!!!

6. scorpion king // July 10, 2012 at 9:12 am // Reply

I finely found out how to beat the armored yak Saturday. When the rage Is up, you use the bottom power. You know what to do next.

7. how do you beat lv 2 please tell me the best you can. ASAP

8. it keeps erasing itself

9. GameBudda // July 6, 2012 at 2:23 pm // Reply

I like Pedro and all but I think HardCircle made him look way better in Ricochet Rumble.
    However this game is fun.

10. yay :) yay :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. to defeat the blocks you have to defeat all the dudes you can get to:(

12. to defeat the armored yak you do furios roar(which costs 100 fury) by holding c and tapping down :)

13. trav E=mc2 // July 6, 2012 at 7:03 am // Reply

cant get past lvl 3

14. wow gamer // July 5, 2012 at 1:50 pm // Reply

wow

15. I love how you cant save in this game so you have to get youre upgrades all over again.

16. Im a girl, but i still like fighting games like these :)

17. awesome

18. yay!!!!

19. how do i destroy those weird yak blocks on level three?

20. not very good

21. that is a lot of upgrades

22. how do u beat orange blocks

23. best game in the world right

24. game master // June 29, 2012 at 8:00 am // Reply

beat the game twice once with punching one with kicking punching is easier

25. magic!!!!!!!!!!

26. which is better to upgrade my punching, kicking or magic.

27. the destroyer // June 27, 2012 at 6:25 am // Reply

I BEAT THE GAME BEFORE NOW ,BUT I’M JUST SAYING I BEAT THE GAME!

28. This has got to be the best Hamumu game ever. I love it!

29. great game

30. ninja bros are hard

31. How do you beat the level in which repeated waves of yaks attack?

• Anon E. Mus // June 28, 2012 at 11:27 pm // Reply

Just kill them all!

No, seriously.

Kill them all within the time limit, and you’ll get mail.

• m1a1 abram // July 18, 2012 at 1:32 pm // Reply

i know it is hard i had trouble with it also so just watch your health and whenever possible the hearts for more health

p.s. try a flying kick it makes it a whole lot easier

32. Beat the whole thing. An awesome game!

33. Ima Girl (literally, i am :) ) // June 24, 2012 at 7:30 pm // Reply

bad

34. ninja king // June 24, 2012 at 7:37 am // Reply

why do pedros pj look like a karate uniform

35. how coe the gamecant save?

36. awsome game I love it ;)

37. finished game. became invincible!

38. CAPITAL LETTERS // June 23, 2012 at 2:45 pm // Reply

BEAT 10 TIMES

39. HOW DO YOU BEAT THE 1ST ARMERD YAK?!?!?!

40. awesome ninja // June 23, 2012 at 11:48 am // Reply

get burro bash and the armor shattering thing

41. SuperPower // June 22, 2012 at 10:20 pm // Reply

Just plain awesome! What do you get when you do all the bonuses?

42. How do you defeat the armored yach???

43. Press down and then c when power up bar is full and you are always invincible

44. I Finally Won One

45. if you get pedro punch, gale fist, pedroken, fists of flame, dodge, inner fury, furious blood, and heart of fury you will be almost impossible to defeat!

46. hotdog28,thank you for saying it has the cheat!

47. pff, I already beat the game!

48. Ninjas=AT WITS END! HOW DO YOU KIILLL THEM!!??

• hit them when they are on the walls. they are dazed for a few secs so get in some hits. double punch thing helps

• run around alot and attack after they attack then when there on the ground give all you got

• DragonMaster // June 22, 2012 at 9:41 pm // Reply

AT LEVEL >40!!!!

• put points into the dragon kick skill, so you can fly up at the ninjas and whack them. I found this very successful. Also, if you can jump high enough while the ninja yak is on a wall to kick him, he will fall, and you can bounce him on your head (while kicking) until he is defeated. Ninja Yaks are fun!

• Defeating ninjas= easy jump kick them off walls then punch them

• Mansionman // June 24, 2012 at 10:31 pm // Reply

I don’t know.Is there a guide?

49. ilovesonic // June 18, 2012 at 1:26 pm // Reply

best game EVER :)

50. pedro genius // June 18, 2012 at 1:08 pm // Reply

A sneaky tip is to get the furious fix to get hearts back.Keep fighting!

1 2 3 4 11