Pedro Kicks Back

No Flash content available

Pedro Kicks Back was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

68 Comments on Pedro Kicks Back

1. WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ABOUT NUMBER

2. Godzilla 90,s // August 15, 2012 at 3:09 pm // Reply

Hey guys how can torgo be beat ?im fighting trashtorgo

3. I think it is funny

4. how do u save?

5. how do you get the last fury power up

6. MEH

7. This game rockz, I alreadsy have 80000 XP

8. awesome power fist // August 11, 2012 at 8:34 pm // Reply

ok people, how do you defeat the mity robot, (a.k.a) torgo, and how do you do the furious blast, i keep trying to do it but it doesnt work

9. I can’t wait until September – I beat all the good games and this one is kind of boring.

10. beyblade master // August 9, 2012 at 6:48 pm // Reply

yea how do u do the special attacks

11. torgo killer // August 4, 2012 at 12:06 pm // Reply

how do you kill the mity robot?

12. I finished the Game about a month ago, and I like to replay levels, but one day ALL of my progress was deleted! How annoying… I guess i’ll have to start over!

13. flashstorm // August 1, 2012 at 7:20 pm // Reply

this is epic!!!!!

14. player 13 thank you for putting that comment on here

15. I BEAT TORGO but now im fighting torgo with a trash can on his head aka “mighty robot”

16. jeez wat do you do to use special attacks

17. its fun and awesome

18. I FOUND THE BEST POWER!!!! first get the duck/immune to harm power. then in the game duck, and while you’re ducking press C. then let go of both keys then continue playing. you are now immune to harm. you return to normal when you duck again

19. i leveled up to lvl 22

20. I Beat the master yak

21. Boring

22. awesome man // July 28, 2012 at 1:17 pm // Reply

i beat the intire thing of levels 2 times

23. restart your skills and upgrade all your fist skills! It’s awsome!!!!(this is mostly for people who finished the game)

24. level 38 hah

25. cool game

26. scorpion king // July 27, 2012 at 6:45 pm // Reply

it would be better if you grew stronger each time you level up.

27. do you really think that

28. What do you mean awesome? i died on levels 1 and 2 once but after i died on level 1 i tottaly advanced to level 2

29. awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Godzilla 90,s // July 27, 2012 at 10:11 am // Reply

Hey people stuck at torgo i beat him with three important things:1.punching him reallyit works.2.burrobashing.and 3. fury blast and other special moves!

31. i figured out a glithch with the dodge get het by two thing {left and right] and keep getting hit and your invisible while standing up but it temporary.{don’t press down again] you lose it

32. to beat armored yak use duck/ immune to attack power after you multi-punch him. after he attacks past you, repeat.

33. wish you could go higher than lvl. 100

34. beat it all

35. i got to armored yak then i left the site then got back on later but i had to start over, why?

36. I HATE BARRACKER ORBS!!!!!!

37. oh nvm just use pedro punch and i beat the armor yak

38. i hate armored yak

39. I just beat Torgo!

40. game man123457 // July 24, 2012 at 1:26 pm // Reply

how do you fight the amored yak game master

• Robinhood1 // July 26, 2012 at 6:54 pm // Reply

You have to destroy the barraker orbs, which render him not invincible. He’ll drop to the ground dazed; at that point you begin beating the heck out of him. After a few seconds, the barraker orbs are restored. You then repeat the process until you have killed the yak master.

41. My favorite game on Boys’ Life website so far. I find the adventure and various power-ups and enemies exciting!

42. This game takes forever to load. Does anyone know any cheats?

43. Godzilla 90,s // July 23, 2012 at 5:04 pm // Reply

How do you beat the level where the last envlope is trapped by the two lines??

44. Smileyface // July 21, 2012 at 9:28 pm // Reply

To save you must be at the game menu where it shows the map. Then it saves automatically

45. how do you deafeat Torgo in the last leval

46. how do you use special powers? please tell me, i love the game, but i’m stuck!!! please!!!

47. I’m stuck on Torgo.

48. SmeltingMikey345 // July 19, 2012 at 9:54 am // Reply

Lvl 100! W00t!

49. AWESOME SPY!!! // July 19, 2012 at 8:09 am // Reply

This is AWESOME! i’m on like the last level!

50. m1a1 abram // July 18, 2012 at 1:24 pm // Reply