Pedro Kicks Back

No Flash content available

Pedro Kicks Back was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

34 Comments on Pedro Kicks Back

2. Godzilla 90,s // August 15, 2012 at 3:09 pm // Reply

Hey guys how can torgo be beat ?im fighting trashtorgo

3. I think it is funny

4. how do u save?

5. how do you get the last fury power up

6. MEH

7. This game rockz, I alreadsy have 80000 XP

8. awesome power fist // August 11, 2012 at 8:34 pm // Reply

ok people, how do you defeat the mity robot, (a.k.a) torgo, and how do you do the furious blast, i keep trying to do it but it doesnt work

9. I can’t wait until September – I beat all the good games and this one is kind of boring.

10. beyblade master // August 9, 2012 at 6:48 pm // Reply

yea how do u do the special attacks

11. torgo killer // August 4, 2012 at 12:06 pm // Reply

how do you kill the mity robot?

12. I finished the Game about a month ago, and I like to replay levels, but one day ALL of my progress was deleted! How annoying… I guess i’ll have to start over!

13. flashstorm // August 1, 2012 at 7:20 pm // Reply

this is epic!!!!!

14. player 13 thank you for putting that comment on here

15. I BEAT TORGO but now im fighting torgo with a trash can on his head aka “mighty robot”

16. jeez wat do you do to use special attacks

17. its fun and awesome

18. I FOUND THE BEST POWER!!!! first get the duck/immune to harm power. then in the game duck, and while you’re ducking press C. then let go of both keys then continue playing. you are now immune to harm. you return to normal when you duck again

19. i leveled up to lvl 22

20. I Beat the master yak

21. Boring

22. awesome man // July 28, 2012 at 1:17 pm // Reply

i beat the intire thing of levels 2 times

23. restart your skills and upgrade all your fist skills! It’s awsome!!!!(this is mostly for people who finished the game)

24. level 38 hah