Pedro Kicks Back

No Flash content available

Pedro Kicks Back was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

747 Comments on Pedro Kicks Back

1. Rock Star 627 // July 9, 2013 at 1:11 pm // Reply

About my comment about the Skill Combos, don’t forget to add Pedroken!

2. Rock Star 627 // July 9, 2013 at 1:08 pm // Reply

OK people. This is the moment you’ve all been waiting for (More or less). If you want a truly ultimate combo of ancient techniques, you should get Burro Bash, Mighty Grab, Piledriver and Pedro Punch. It makes you an (almost) unstoppable force! Of course, you can add your own skills too.

3. I already beat it then it got boring.

4. beat it

5. TusKiller75 // June 30, 2013 at 4:28 pm // Reply

Lvl 45 and counting!

6. boogeyman162 // June 29, 2013 at 10:18 pm // Reply

Tap up and down at the same time to turn in-destructable!
    To get back to normal just tap down

7. sorry i have not bin cominting lately. my computer used to be really busted

8. flamethrower // June 20, 2013 at 8:01 pm // Reply

I love it.

9. the 8th level is so hard! But so…. fun >:D

10. I ACTUALY LOVE IT I BEAT IT

11. thanks darko invisibly invincible

12. Percy Jackson // June 7, 2013 at 2:57 am // Reply

Howc com some of the ninjas fro level 13 are invisible?

13. Its easy to beat torgo!!!! If there are any towers nearby climb on and strike when hes getting ready again but better be quick!!!!!!!!

14. HylianlyIllog1cl // May 29, 2013 at 10:11 am // Reply

Hah. “Don’t lose it all in one place.”

Nice Legend Of Zelda reference xD

15. Great game!!! This is my favorite of all the BL games! :D I beat the entire thing and maxed out my XP bar, and since skill point are based on XP, I maxed out those too! As I said before, great game.

16. sooo hard! i cant get passed level 7! :(

17. lukis7979 // May 24, 2013 at 1:59 pm // Reply

pedro is the best comic

18. cool

19. HI-YAH!

20. i just won i beet master yak first try

21. i wish it would save other than that good game

22. This game is hornbill

23. It is so cool and fun

24. My favorite Yak is the Elite Archer. After he shoots a few times, his eyes turn red for a moment and he shoots arrows like crazy!!!

25. I found a way to become invisible (actually thats in dodge mode) for as long as you want. To do it, you have to tap “Z (Up)” and “Down” at the same time. kinda hard to do, but you get used to it.

26. minecraft // May 7, 2013 at 10:04 am // Reply

how do you get past torgo?

27. scout in training // May 5, 2013 at 11:30 am // Reply

cant beat elite archer (4 of them ) need help

28. Wokabooma // May 4, 2013 at 11:09 am // Reply

Beat the game and level 100. Beat that.

29. Anonymous // May 3, 2013 at 1:05 pm // Reply

how do you beat Torgo???

30. how do you get past master yak

31. get past the armored yak by using fury, or get life when your life is almost depleted

32. JesusFreak11 // April 24, 2013 at 6:00 pm // Reply

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. how do you use fury?

34. cant beat the trash can yak

35. spider7550 // April 20, 2013 at 5:34 pm // Reply

I can’t get past the armored yak!

36. can’t use fury!

37. Battlemaster39 // April 17, 2013 at 4:28 pm // Reply

Its an awesome game but it wont save :(

38. Yakkiller2 // April 16, 2013 at 9:51 pm // Reply

Great game! I would like a sequel.

39. AWESOME!, somehow, I became invinsibly!

40. hard

41. Yakkiller2 // April 14, 2013 at 3:18 pm // Reply

How can I beat the gauntlet of death?

42. AWESOME GAME. It took me two days to beat it and it’s awesome.

43. SuperMerlinWhoLock // April 7, 2013 at 2:25 pm // Reply

I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I PASSED ALL THE LEVELS! :)

44. COOL NICE GAME

45. cool but cant get past the wave level

46. ultimentblaze // April 2, 2013 at 5:42 pm // Reply

how do you get past the camp

47. eletric ice phoenix hobbit pengiun // March 29, 2013 at 2:27 pm // Reply

sweet do speed bash thing while kicking throws them 100 feet backward

48. in last level pick up yakolite then fall of cliff when you respawn the victim will move around on its back!

49. I like it

50. hard and fun.I can’t get past the camp.

1 5 6 7 8 9 11