Pedro Kicks Back

No Flash content available

Pedro Kicks Back was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

747 Comments on Pedro Kicks Back

1. i cant beet it

2. if you use the mighty grab on the master yak in the last level and then drop off the screen you respawn with her still on you and if you find out how to get her off she stays sideways

3. the “mighty robot” is the most annoying boss in the game

4. beat the whole game!!!!!! almost fully upgraded every thing

5. Pedro boy 112 // November 2, 2013 at 9:16 am // Reply

how do you get the last piece of mail on LV 2

6. I love this game; and the invincible glich, ROCKS!!!

7. once I beet it i got bored and started playing other stuff

8. PvZ Master365 // October 29, 2013 at 3:24 pm // Reply

Here’s a tip: I recommend maxing out the Pedro Punch and Inner Fury skills before upgrading anything else.

9. I like to stand near a cliff, wait for the yaks to charge at me, then jump. They jump off the cliff! It’s like they’re committing suicide!

10. When the Yaks are about to charge, punch them with Gale Punch. They stumble and forget to charge.

11. kccccccccccccc // October 25, 2013 at 3:49 pm // Reply

cool

12. easy

13. Never played it.

14. awesome game !!!!!!!!!!!! cant get past level 2

15. WHERES PEDRO!!!!

16. bob the jedi // October 16, 2013 at 3:23 pm // Reply

I beat this game a really long time ago

17. level 3=hard

18. anticyberbully // October 11, 2013 at 4:22 pm // Reply

Invincible Glich:upgrade doge and press up and down at the same time

19. I got t o t he level with Toro!!
    It was fun.

20. THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!

21. Third-Wheel // October 1, 2013 at 9:02 pm // Reply

This game rocks!

22. This game is awesome!!!

23. How to win: Upgrade doge and press up and down at the same time.

24. gamer 90000000000 // September 22, 2013 at 5:38 pm // Reply

wow not hard at all

25. it is so easy

26. Having trouble geting ninjas off walls? We have the product for you! The dragon kick!

P.S. ducks are awesome

27. beat it

28. pedro my man

29. Level 100 at last!

30. RockWolfScout // September 13, 2013 at 4:45 pm // Reply

I can tell you how to do the glitch. you have to have 1 dodge to do it, push up and down at the same time.

31. captain orange hero // September 4, 2013 at 7:55 pm // Reply

I love this game!!! and the invulnerability glitch is awesome!! :-}

32. Did anyone else notice that if you dive kick the master Yak with ko kick on the top roof of the temple in the last level he floats off into the sky and never comes back? :-P

33. beat the game lvl 100

34. daresdevils // August 15, 2013 at 5:55 pm // Reply

how do you beat the big yak near the end of level 9

35. i beat this entire game before and it rocks

36. I just beat the ninja bros

37. dont get it // August 6, 2013 at 10:18 am // Reply

this game is impossible

38. Leveling up is easy just hang out on the last level and kill yakolites.

39. How do you save the game. I beat it twice but it won’t save!

40. once I completely upgraded the dodge move and when I hit down and up id become invulnerable. how did that happen

41. zanertyuiop // July 27, 2013 at 4:04 pm // Reply

beat whole game easy *YAWN*

42. TusKiller75 // July 27, 2013 at 10:16 am // Reply

Beat game in 1 day and I’m only lvl 38.

43. TusKiller75 // July 24, 2013 at 12:29 pm // Reply

Lvl 63 and counting! Plus, I have at least 1 pt 4 every upgrade type.

44. lost my place :[