Pedro Kicks Back

No Flash content available

Pedro Kicks Back was created by Hamumu Software for Boys’ Life magazine.
Like it? Click here to play their other BL games.

747 Comments on Pedro Kicks Back

1. THOR THE MIGHTY // May 24, 2014 at 4:14 pm // Reply

I Finished The Whole game!!!

2. MusicHead // May 24, 2014 at 3:38 pm // Reply

Playing this game with sound off and either “Levels” by Avicii or “Higher” by Tobu in the background is simply epic…. Fun game, by the way. Beat it multiple times.

3. gwdgjwjgch // May 22, 2014 at 7:43 pm // Reply

I can’t use furious blast at ALL

4. Did you know that you can stop a yak from charging if you time a gale fist just right?

5. how to break block? please reply.

6. just shatter armor with furious blast

7. ninjacool0602 // May 3, 2014 at 6:38 am // Reply

Been a long time since i played this

8. PolyFreak // May 2, 2014 at 7:09 pm // Reply

How do you get past Level 8?Please respond!,':^)
    π

9. flamethrower // May 2, 2014 at 5:13 pm // Reply

can’t beat the armored yak

10. gracie doodle // April 29, 2014 at 11:54 am // Reply

I know i talk to much,but i LOVE this game.My brother knows how to make pedro pick a yak up and throw it.

11. gracie doodle // April 29, 2014 at 11:37 am // Reply

fun,fun,fun,fun,fun,FUN.

12. gracie doodle // April 29, 2014 at 11:33 am // Reply

I know I am a girl, but this game is fun.

13. Whoever said you are at lvl 179 is totally lying, cuz right now I’m on lvl 100 and it’s pegged. For easy breezing through the lvls, upgrade all of your kicks, specifically Dragon Kick and Tornado Kick. Deals easy damage while evading pretty much all attacks.

14. how do you save

15. As soon as you have dodge, buy one with xp, then in game play, press up and down at the same time, and you will become invincible. :-)

16. it wont let me get a upgrade but i have spent 4 points

17. i think they should make a pedro kicks back 2. that would be super awesome!

18. you know what i dont like about this game is that you can only get 99 skill points

19. hey clone unit cc148. heres how to do it. whenever a ninja clings on a wall. jump up and kick it.

from super ghost.

20. clone unit cc148 // February 20, 2014 at 1:10 pm // Reply

how do u beat ninja yaks?!!? please respond!

21. is the lego movie awesome

22. I SAW THE LEGO MOVIE!!!!

23. awesome

24. help, stuck on level six please help

25. Here is a cool thing on the level with torgo [not robot] if you want to get on the highest tower pick up elite archer, throw it on top of tower and then you dragon kick to get up.
    Enjoy!

26. it doesnt let me go past level 100!

27. 5th grade mongrole // January 10, 2014 at 5:19 pm // Reply

GET THE LAST FURY TECHNIQUE BY JUMPING OFF THE LEFT EDGE ON THE LAST LEVEL?!!!!!
    WHICH EDGE?

28. i hav found a glitch. if u keep stomping on the boss at the final level his shield will disable and he will take damge

• Another one is this: when you throw an enemy and he hits another one, that one has a chance of spinning forever, making him unable to attack you

29. I am on level 179

30. My games are better. :)

31. I FREAKIN BEAT THE GAME FINALY!!!!

32. 24 (my friends know this is me) // December 16, 2013 at 3:49 pm // Reply

I don’t know what the game is like because it won’t load any of these games!

33. Awesome dude // December 14, 2013 at 9:04 pm // Reply

I beat the last level with only 1 upgrade. Real hard and took a long time but finally, BAM, he is down. Done without ANY glitches. I only found out how to program and delete the file that lets the people attack me. I’m learning how to program Minecraft Mods.

34. Is it just me, or are regular yaks COMPLETELY vulnerable to regular kicks after hitting them with Burro Bash?

35. GOOD GAME

36. The invincibility glitch is fun and all, but I have an idea, Do the game as fast as you can, while invincible.
    (Time between choosing locations does not count.)

37. jjjacktheboossssss // November 28, 2013 at 4:36 pm // Reply

i have found a glitch. if u hav dodge, you can be invincible. all you have to do is hit the up and down keys at the exact ssame time. eventually it will stop, but if you just do it again you are invincible again!!

38. it’s so cool I can’t stop playing

39. this game is so much fun hoho!!!!!!!!!

40. there is a glitch were if you grab the final boss then piledrive him off the side he connects to you this only works if the boss has his shield
    on

41. to get the final fury tecnique jump off the left edge of the final level

42. to get the final fury tecnique jump off the left side of the final level.

43. The best join powerups are invulnerability, throw, flying kick and my personal favorite the atomic piledriver.
    P.S. If you see someone named Moby calrissian von robot the 3rd, let me know, he is my enemy.

44. I really love this game, and I’m playing it for the second time, but I can’t beat the last level. I beat the master yak, but can’t get rid of all the yakolytes. Also, I have a sort of cheat. At first I thought it was a coincidence when I went invincible, but if you press the
    up and down arrows at the same time, you’ll go invincible.

• Here is a tip on how to get rid of yakolytes. Use the 3rd Glitch ( When the Yakolytes raise their staffs, use Deep Freeze. They stay that way even after the Deep Freeze, unless you hit them. Use a powerful hit for this ). I don’t know why no one discovered the 3rd Glitch, but no one bothered to use Deep Freeze on yakolytes when they raise their staffs. Also, can you reply to this: How many levels are there? Thank you, Bolt!

• I found out about the invincibility on the first time I played the game! It may not be like this for you, but it kind of makes me want to see myself. So,I sometimes stop invincibility by ducking. And even though my next sentence won’t go with the subject, I’ll say it anyway. The commas on the game look like periods. But one thing is for sure. THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!

45. awesome

46. MagmaBlizzard5 // November 23, 2013 at 2:14 pm // Reply

So much fun

47. this game is awsome

48. THIS IS A COOL GAME!

49. Backfire boy // November 16, 2013 at 6:51 pm // Reply

This game is freak’n awsome!

50. random awesomeness // November 14, 2013 at 5:03 pm // Reply

theres a 2nd glitch, grab yak,throw it, kick it in midair(somewhat hard), and when it lands it just starts spinning

1 7 8 9 10 11