Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure

Want more fun? Try Pedro’s Space Adventure 2.

1,544 Comments on Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure

1. i love it!cool !!

2. i love the games

3. What’s with the grapics?! It was good though, I got 29,000 points, 148 kills, and 13 mail.

4. I have beaten this game alot and it is really fun!

5. :(:) I don’t know how to play it.

I can’t get on the link

6. I got an amazing Score!!!!!!!!!

270000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and on the hard mode

7. #1j0keman#1yeah // September 22, 2008 at 9:32 am // Reply

How do you get the gems?

8. i think this game is AWESOME! i like the title because it has the name Pedro in it (:

9. i think the game is AWESOME! and i like the title because it has the name Pedro in it (:

10. Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure was created by Pixeljam for Boyslife.org, based on their popular Gamma Bros. game. We asked them to modify it for us using BL characters, and we think it turned out great. We’re glad you all enjoy it.

11. I bet you weren’t collecting mail in Gamma Bros.

12. Lightning Mcqueen // September 5, 2008 at 9:54 pm // Reply

I think it`s awesome, I have won this about 20 or more times.:) :D

13. futureeaglescout // September 5, 2008 at 3:06 pm // Reply

Gogurt 5000 my score was 5,701,150! Hurrah! :)

14. i won the whole game with 5,989,450 points 25 gems

15. cool

16. RIPOFF!!! Jacques is right! They stole practically everything from that one “Gamma Bros” game! I’ve played the game before!

17. Gamma bros was made first. I noticed that this was just like Gamma Bros. before I even played it for the first time. Just looking at the preview pics I noticed WAY too many similarities (graphic quality, enemies, weapons, and the like). Also, Dredd speed’s solar shootout is just like this one wild west game that I once played. Nonetheless, the originals were pretty good games, so props to pixeljam and what ever company that made the wild west shootout thing.

18. Yah! My score was 1,084,000!!!!!!!

19. SCORE 239100 Big man

20. why cant I play?

21. hot diggity dog // August 26, 2008 at 1:04 pm // Reply

great game! I loved the cool way of buying things!

22. 100250 is my score

23. It IS exactly like Gamma bros… who stole the graphics and stuff from whom?

24. its way to long to load

25. i made it to the blasters.

26. Littlesnail // August 21, 2008 at 1:48 pm // Reply

This game is SO easy!

We have beaten at least ………5 TIMES!!!

It rocks!

27. its just like gamma bro’s

28. Super game

29. jack sparrow // August 15, 2008 at 12:53 pm // Reply

it takes to long to load

30. nice game. takes to long to load

31. it takes way to long to load.

32. Lightning Mcqueen // August 8, 2008 at 10:28 pm // Reply

6,948,550

33. A note to ruvvers: the “spaceship dudes” are the first bosses (level 1); and the way to beat them is to shoot them at least 50 times. Keep trying!

34. I beat the game again!

35. I won the game!!!!! this game rocks!!!!! the lion head was hard for me to beat.

36. IT’S ok

37. I made It to Lv3

38. takes to long to load

39. i didn’t get to play.

40. This game rocks!

41. wolfboy1098 // August 1, 2008 at 9:26 am // Reply

nice game need to be longer

42. Mudkip Zombie Zack // July 31, 2008 at 7:45 pm // Reply

how do you start the game from this web page

43. YESSS!!! I beat the game!! thank you Pixeljam Games for making the game!!!

44. whats up with that lion head? my laser’s power was sapped! I still managed to beat it though. (score:5533500)

45. today (July 29) all the games have glitches!!!!!!

46. The Helpful Person // July 29, 2008 at 10:09 am // Reply

To beastguy:

There are more than 2 lasers. There are 8. The one you start out with, the double laser, triple laser, twist laser, triple twist, rapid laser, slice laser, and the super laser.

The Helpful Person

47. For the level codes they are Level 2: GOLVL2 and Level 3: GOLVL3 there are only 3 levels on this game so here is a tip like the GOLVL thing its kinda like here for an example Example: “Go to level 2/3 that’s the tip.Have fun! :D

48. I can’t believe how many enemies there are in this game! Can you? And there are 7 types of weopons on this game!

49. Gamemaster // July 28, 2008 at 9:23 am // Reply

I beat the whole game!!!!

50. i got a 1,373,750. I think the games fun, but they neeeed diff types of lasers, not just 2. like maybe a beam laser, or a rocket, or something.

1 8 9 10 11 12 28