Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure

Want more fun? Try Pedro’s Space Adventure 2.

1,543 Comments on Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure

1. this game rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Helpful Person // June 27, 2008 at 10:06 am // Reply

This comment is an answer to dare devil’s question.

The “Bosses” are at the end of each level. You have to defeat them to pass onto the next level. At the end of level one, there are three bosses. They all come onto the screen at the same time, shoot something, then leave. Come back, shoot something, and leave. Over and over again. (until you destroy them) At the end of level two, there is some wierd head thing with two arms that can shoot expanding bullets right and left, and summon the head enemies. At the end of level three, there is the lion head. Once you defeat the lion head, you win the game. (Yay! :) :lol: )

The Helpful Person

3. dare devil // June 26, 2008 at 4:20 pm // Reply

what are bosses! is it the ship in the second blue back grond???????????

4. Awesome! Just like the Atari!

5. dare devil // June 25, 2008 at 12:20 pm // Reply

on comment 394 i meant comment 393

6. dare devil // June 25, 2008 at 12:10 pm // Reply

whoevrer wrote comment 391 what are bosses!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. The Helpful Person // June 25, 2008 at 9:10 am // Reply

This comment is an answer to shakeal8r’s question.

Well, the way I do it is I get above him, and that gives you an advantage beacause he can only shoot right and left, not up and down. If he summons up those heads, I just shoot them all and then get back up above him again. (in this case you may have to fly all over the screen to shoot the heads.) I may be forgetting something, if I am, I will tell you how to pass it if you tell me.

The Helpful Person

8. To game commet wirters: does the speed boost temperaly make you go faster and faster? Cuz you are fastest at the last boss pleese ansr.

9. this game was out of this world!

10. dare devil // June 23, 2008 at 10:41 pm // Reply

thanks helpful person i think my computer is gliched so it might be different than your’s.

11. how do you get past thhe boss on level 2 ?

12. To destroy the first bosses you haf get behind and below them and have a wide spred laser or the rapid laser to take OUT the missils move as much as posible if not be prepard to get hit

13. This game is great!!!!!! :mrgreen:

14. My socre is 6638150 and whoever says it is not shun’s the daylight!!:D :D :D

15. The Helpful Person // June 20, 2008 at 8:55 am // Reply

To: Dare Devil

I do not think the invincible powerup is supposed to make you go faster. As its name implies, the invincible powerup makes you invincible for a short period – that is, you cannot be killed or hurt in any way untill the invincibility wears off.

The Helpful Person

16. Gen. Grevious // June 19, 2008 at 4:21 pm // Reply

Super Awesome! Even though I’m bad!

17. dare devil // June 19, 2008 at 2:22 pm // Reply

answer to 381 if you mean blasters just go under it while it shoots then once it stops go behind it once it goes forward follow it till it disappears. (keep shooting it don’t think it is to late because that is when you only need to shoot it a few more times to destroy it)

18. dare devil // June 18, 2008 at 12:38 pm // Reply

the invinsible powerup only makes you go fast but not as fast as you go with the speed boost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a ripoff

19. dare devil // June 18, 2008 at 12:32 pm // Reply

a little after the second astroid feild there is a flying thing that seems to move fast run into it you might loose some life but you gain mail (the amount is always different)

20. dare devil // June 18, 2008 at 12:09 pm // Reply

eek why are you not writing any comments!?!?!? are you trying to beat my scores secretly?

21. anonomous guy // June 17, 2008 at 4:35 pm // Reply

score 1295900

how do you beat a those black laser ships without using a smart bomb?

22. The Helpful Person // June 17, 2008 at 8:43 am // Reply

This comment is an answer to joe’s question-

The unknown powerup can be any powerup. As you probably know what it looks like, it changes every time you get it. For instance, one time it might be a rapid fire laser, and another time it might be a sheild, and another time it might be a life powerup.

The Helpful Person

23. The Helpful Person // June 17, 2008 at 8:35 am // Reply

This comment is an answer to magbot8’s question-

No. You do not get any powerups, mail, or weapons when you destroy the lion head. When you destroy the lion head, you win the game.

P.S. Weapons and powerups are the same thing. :) ;) And sorry I answered so late, I haven’t been on the computer lately :) :P :D

24. dare devil // June 16, 2008 at 10:57 am // Reply

answer to 369 no you don’t get anything from the lion head except points.

25. I have gotten every single kind of space suit.For example, the metal looking space suit on level 3.Also, for anybody who is not very good at this game,the super laser shoots out about 10 blue big chunks. P.S. The passwords for level 2 and level 3 are golvl2 and golvl3.

26. My game is nice. But if I didn’t get my mail back I would be selling my green ice cream!

27. Fuzzy Boy 5000 // June 14, 2008 at 7:32 pm // Reply

107600

28. dare devil // June 14, 2008 at 7:20 pm // Reply

i have 13 games won

29. for anybody who is wondering,at the end of level 1 there are 3 battleships (I think they are battleships) and you do not get any spacesuits.

30. score 3819950

total mail 1657

total gems 20

acuracy 29%

kills 608/933

timer 703 seconds

Level three password golvl3.

And I beat it 3 times

31. I finaly beat it!

32. Level 2

997250

Nice score,Huh?

33. Do you get any mail, powerups, or weapons when you destroy the lion head? To the Helpful Person.

34. dare devil // June 14, 2008 at 10:49 am // Reply

i’m anonymous on comment 366 & 361 the computer wouldn’t let me tipe my nickname

35. It is nice

accuracy 38 %

kills 1969/2608

timer 2098

38. i hate that game…

39. you just land and ordep thinks its a dream

40. dare devil // June 12, 2008 at 4:39 pm // Reply

answer to the present 360 after you beat the lion head you just fly down 1-2 minuts then you land

41. eek check this out!

score 6734300

total mail 2967

total gems 29

kills 1969/2608

timer 2098 seconds

42. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BEAT THE GAME? DO YOU JUST LAND? OR WHAT????????

43. keep shooting at the background and make sure the lion nor the background hit you if you can!!!

44. dare devil // June 10, 2008 at 3:51 pm // Reply

answer to 356 you just keep shooting it then it is destroyed and a skull ship do the same with it then you win

45. Dare devil i beat it!!!!

Score: 6331350

Mail: 2766

Gems: 24

Accuracy: 26%

Kills: 1833 / 2227

Timer: 2175 seconds

Level 1-3

Beat it if you can!!!

46. How do you beat the lion head?!

47. dare devil // June 8, 2008 at 4:49 pm // Reply

answer to question 350 just keep shooting them as many times posible (memorise were they come from)

48. dare devil // June 8, 2008 at 4:43 pm // Reply

to anyone who is wondering the unknown power up boosts speed and lets you shoot faster

49. How do you deafeat the lion head?!

50. in anser to joes question, i think it is a special type of shield because when i got it, i autimatically got a shield.

1 6 7 8 9 10 28