Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure

Want more fun? Try Pedro’s Space Adventure 2.

1,543 Comments on Pedro and Ordep’s Space Adventure

1. gyrocheese // July 27, 2008 at 8:26 pm // Reply

This is probably the best game on the BL website. It’s like a modern day space invaders. My score was 218650, although many people have probably beaten that.

2. I beat the Game

3. I am invinsible!!(On this game.) :D

4. YAY! I still have the skill and I beat the Boss again!! :)

5. I like this game a whole lot! :> I beat the Boss before one day!

6. My score is 193050 and it’s my first time.

7. The one Lion looking head is hard he’s the hardest in the game (to me).I mean HARD!

8. This is THE best game in the WORLD!! I love everything about it! my high score is 181500!

9. this game is really fun but how do you beat the three spaceship dudes on lvl 2 or is it 3 well there are 3 of them but how you beat them there atks so good and have so much hp help me!

10. my keys wont respond to the game

11. Disgaea9397 // July 24, 2008 at 10:54 am // Reply

owned!! 772700

12. i think this is a pretty good game even though its my first time playing.

13. horrible

14. Maxamilion // July 23, 2008 at 12:25 pm // Reply

it’s a fun game.

15. My score is: 900221

16. I keep dying at the same spot.

17. Dragonrider // July 18, 2008 at 7:36 pm // Reply

I beat the game again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. It is my favorite game on this site.

19. Dragonrider // July 15, 2008 at 8:31 pm // Reply

The only way to beat the lion’s head is to dodge his atackes and don’t quit shooting no matter what.

20. Dragonrider // July 15, 2008 at 8:29 pm // Reply

I beat the game!!!!!!

21. dare devil // July 15, 2008 at 10:54 am // Reply

i’m anonymous on comment 421(the computer wouldent let me type my nick name !)

22. it’s kinda cool

23. new one871250

24. my score is540050

25. It wasn’t that easy in space

26. The Helpful Person // July 13, 2008 at 5:45 pm // Reply

This comment is an answer to pie’s question:

Yes, this game was made by pixeljam. When you win the game it tells you that. :) :P

27. was this game made by pixlejam

28. The Helpful Person // July 10, 2008 at 8:03 pm // Reply

Okay, never mind the little picture with the h’s. It didn’t work out to well.

29. The Helpful Person // July 10, 2008 at 8:02 pm // Reply

This comment is an answer to EMH316’s (comment 416) question:

The only time you can get the super laser is sometime during level three. It comes along on one of those powerup carrier things. It costs 500 mail to get it. Just to keep it fun, I won’t tell you when it comes out. However, if you want to know when on level 3 it comees out, just ask and I will tell you. In answer to your second question, I believe a bomber is the small round thing that shoots the long lasers amd makes a little pssssssssss sound when it shoots. It’s called a bomber beacause sometimes it will fly away and drop small, almost invisible bombs that can hurt you

The Helpful Person

(I looks something like this:)

hhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhh hhhhhhhh hhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhh hhh

hh hh

30. mattdad here is what helped me memorise the enemys moves there always the same.

31. Really addicting but really Funn!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. I beat the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. I Beat the stupid leon head. :D=)

34. dare devil // July 8, 2008 at 2:58 pm // Reply

thanks helpful person i thought the first bosses were batle ships and the second one a brainiac.

35. HEY, HELPFUL PERSON!!!!! How do you get the super laser,and what the hec is a bomber.?

36. I am realy bad at this game can someone give me some hepful hints

37. Answer to 404 and 407 doge the lion head’s attacks and keep shooting it no matter what.

38. Answer to 408 the can is ether a power up or a battle laser, ether way it’s good.

39. 383,I saw that guy. He’s like a head,but I do not think he can be destroyed.You have to crash into him to destroy him.Helpful Person,I had about 83 mail and then I had about 300-somthing mail.

P.S.I think he could go as fast as the lion head after you get into it a little ways.

40. Anonymous // July 3, 2008 at 4:40 pm // Reply

how do you get the gems?

41. I beat the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THe PASSWORD IS GOLVL2 or 3

42. Anonymous // July 2, 2008 at 4:14 pm // Reply

that was a awsome game!!!!!!

43. once you kill an alien somtimes there is a can what is it.

44. how do you deafeat the lionhead dude hepful person?

45. What are those things that float by ocassionally?

46. Boy Scout 97 // July 1, 2008 at 2:24 pm // Reply

My score is awesome. It’s my first time playing and I got 98,120,000 points [:B] .

47. boyscoutguy // June 30, 2008 at 2:06 pm // Reply

how do you defeat the lion head guy?

48. shakeal8r you doge the ones the boss on level 2 shoot at you and you shoot them and the boss

49. bosses are the guys you meat before you finish the level