Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

1,218 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. awesomechief // August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm // Reply

I beat the game using shadow walk, heal and polymorph as chief. polymorph is the only way to beat minotaur.

• No it isn’t,I think once I charmed 1 and it got swarmed by elementels.It defeated all of them but barely had any life left.I beat it easy.

2. i beat all the levels

3. iron gullum says // August 21, 2012 at 11:16 am // Reply

u have 2 find the stairs 2 beat the lvl

4. zsfsdfghdfnmfn // August 21, 2012 at 8:45 am // Reply

level8 floor8 wizard

5. i think i was on leval 5 when a troll two spiders and a dragon i think killed me :( it was the farthest i had ever gone!

6. level six

7. COOKIE DUDE // August 20, 2012 at 6:51 pm // Reply

not the best game

8. how can you save your game?

9. I got to lv. 7, but was finally defeated by a Minotaur.

10. My little bro came to the the last level, level 7. How do you beat it, their is no stairway?

11. I got to level 4 with the fighter. The game rocks!

12. Really fun to play! I’d use fighter or chief. I got to level 4 but the apes are hard to beat.

13. Deep fried chicken // August 19, 2012 at 5:10 pm // Reply

this is a awesome game !!!!!!!!!!!!

14. level 6

15. game master // August 19, 2012 at 9:40 am // Reply

level 6, barly got in using reveal map and shadow walk with the wizard.

16. level 7 floor 7

17. this game is the BEST

18. You won’t belive this, but I got to lv.7.

19. :)cool cheese // August 18, 2012 at 4:21 pm // Reply

he has a good question what do coins do?

20. LEVEL 7 on floor 7!!! beat that. As wizard.

21. I got to lv. 5 but was defeated by an air elemental.

22. level 5 man

23. mazes are awesome

24. really fun really hard

25. level4.. U

26. Here a few tips:
    1.Wizard tips-when you see an enemy, shoot a fireball a him. If you’re cornered and have to fight, use magic armor.
    2.Chief tips-use the shadow walk to fight an enemy,and if it’s a powerful opponent,use magic mirror.
    3.Fighter tips-Use spells when fighting.

27. I have no idea how to play :P

28. This game is impossible to win!

29. I love cars // August 16, 2012 at 7:47 am // Reply

THIS IS THE BEST GAME ON BOYS LIFE SOOO MUCH FUN!!!

30. what do coins do?

31. FUN HARD BLOODY.

32. controls are really difficult

33. The only thing that I’m worried about is the blood.

my parents don’t like me playing bloody games.
    that’s like rated M on the vidio games my Dad plays

34. Sounds like fun,but it’s not loading. :(

35. MediocreKitty59 // August 15, 2012 at 2:03 pm // Reply

warrior is EPIC with him it gets BLOODY

36. it is one of the most funnest games ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like the music

37. best game ever!

38. epic ………..

39. first to write comment

40. It has blood?!

41. Buzzerd Boy // August 15, 2012 at 1:43 am // Reply

very, very, very, very hard game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. real cool

43. fossil master // August 14, 2012 at 11:17 pm // Reply

this game is awsome

44. this game is cool and awesome

45. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. the only thing is it does not keep what levol you were on.

47. Fun but i can’t get past leval 2

48. This is a very fun game.

1 2 3 19