Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

1,219 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. This is EPIC!!!!! :)

2. ExitCharlieFoxtrot4 // July 15, 2013 at 9:53 am // Reply

This reminds me of Fate. Fate is one of my favorite games!

3. on a scale of 1 to 10 i give this a 1,000

4. this is awsome

5. TusKiller75 // July 11, 2013 at 5:55 pm // Reply

SO ADDICTING!!! It’s like once you die you want to try again….

6. Theif is the best. His shadow walk spell turns you invisible.

7. Master Yak // July 9, 2013 at 6:16 pm // Reply

I got to floor 4.

8. it was hard but good

9. rouge soldior // July 8, 2013 at 6:13 pm // Reply

I made it to level 9. the wherewolf killed me .

10. how do u beat it

11. awesome and beast this game is so cool

12. 5star game compared to the rest

13. beat it

14. TusKiller75 // July 4, 2013 at 7:13 pm // Reply

Got to floor 8 lvl 7 wtih rouge… THEN I DIED!!!!

15. What are coins for?

16. LooneyMooney // July 4, 2013 at 1:18 pm // Reply

I won With wizard 2 fireballs heal blink and stone skin

17. slimshady // July 4, 2013 at 9:31 am // Reply

awsome

18. what are the coins for?

19. I won with, wizard, 2 fireballs, fear, polymorph, charm… So Awesome!!!!

20. Darth ryan // June 30, 2013 at 7:53 am // Reply

So freaking awesome

21. Darth ryan // June 30, 2013 at 7:51 am // Reply

This game is so freaking awesome!!!!!!!! love the spell where you can teleport to a random spot, shoot a fire ball at foes, freeze them, or make them fall asleep. By the way, you should make a second one

22. attack!!! hey! were is my army.

23. I made it to level 7 on floor 6 he he he :]

24. The best game on the site

25. i cant think of a cool nickname // June 26, 2013 at 7:44 pm // Reply

it is so awesome i have been playing it 4 hours

26. Finally! I’ve gotten to level 6! …AHH! AHH! SPIDERS! Me dead. :(

27. i went Into a room when these guys were throwing stuff at me and lowering my stats!

28. one time i made it to stage 6! i really like this game

29. drcfgxf cdty // June 22, 2013 at 6:38 pm // Reply

awesome!

30. best ever

31. squidman10 // June 22, 2013 at 7:04 am // Reply

I am EPIC with rouge!!!

32. minecraft is soooooooo mutch better

33. awesome. i was on levl 9 on floor 9

34. HOW DO I ATTACK? WHATS THE POINT AND STORY LINE?

• you attack by either running into the enemy or using a spell and clicking on them and there is no storyline, you just need to kill all the monsters

35. I love this game!

36. cool I like the majick powers

37. it’s like totally the best game ever made.

38. the say hey kid // June 20, 2013 at 2:22 pm // Reply

dark dungeon is absolutely AWESOME

39. i was going into a room and these guys where gainging on me.

40. At floor 3 I got overwhelmed by tough oppostion

41. bookreader // June 19, 2013 at 5:44 pm // Reply

really fun

42. One of the greatest games I’ve played!

43. so awesome! to bad im not as strong in this game as i am in minecraft

44. totally awesome!i love it

45. love it

46. This game is just perfect.

47. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!