Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

56 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. This is EPIC!!!!! 🙂

2. ExitCharlieFoxtrot4 // July 15, 2013 at 9:53 am // Reply

This reminds me of Fate. Fate is one of my favorite games!

3. on a scale of 1 to 10 i give this a 1,000

4. this is awsome

5. TusKiller75 // July 11, 2013 at 5:55 pm // Reply

SO ADDICTING!!! It’s like once you die you want to try again….

6. Theif is the best. His shadow walk spell turns you invisible.

7. Master Yak // July 9, 2013 at 6:16 pm // Reply

I got to floor 4.

8. it was hard but good

9. rouge soldior // July 8, 2013 at 6:13 pm // Reply

I made it to level 9. the wherewolf killed me .

10. how do u beat it

11. awesome and beast this game is so cool

12. 5star game compared to the rest

13. beat it

14. TusKiller75 // July 4, 2013 at 7:13 pm // Reply

Got to floor 8 lvl 7 wtih rouge… THEN I DIED!!!!

15. What are coins for?

16. LooneyMooney // July 4, 2013 at 1:18 pm // Reply

I won With wizard 2 fireballs heal blink and stone skin

17. slimshady // July 4, 2013 at 9:31 am // Reply

awsome

18. what are the coins for?

19. I won with, wizard, 2 fireballs, fear, polymorph, charm… So Awesome!!!!

20. Darth ryan // June 30, 2013 at 7:53 am // Reply

So freaking awesome

21. Darth ryan // June 30, 2013 at 7:51 am // Reply

This game is so freaking awesome!!!!!!!! love the spell where you can teleport to a random spot, shoot a fire ball at foes, freeze them, or make them fall asleep. By the way, you should make a second one

22. attack!!! hey! were is my army.

23. I made it to level 7 on floor 6 he he he :]

24. The best game on the site

25. i cant think of a cool nickname // June 26, 2013 at 7:44 pm // Reply

it is so awesome i have been playing it 4 hours

26. Finally! I’ve gotten to level 6! …AHH! AHH! SPIDERS! Me dead. 😦

27. i went Into a room when these guys were throwing stuff at me and lowering my stats!

28. one time i made it to stage 6! i really like this game

29. drcfgxf cdty // June 22, 2013 at 6:38 pm // Reply

awesome!

30. best ever

31. squidman10 // June 22, 2013 at 7:04 am // Reply

I am EPIC with rouge!!!

32. minecraft is soooooooo mutch better

33. awesome. i was on levl 9 on floor 9

34. HOW DO I ATTACK? WHATS THE POINT AND STORY LINE?

• you attack by either running into the enemy or using a spell and clicking on them and there is no storyline, you just need to kill all the monsters

35. I love this game!

36. cool I like the majick powers

37. it’s like totally the best game ever made.

38. the say hey kid // June 20, 2013 at 2:22 pm // Reply

dark dungeon is absolutely AWESOME

39. i was going into a room and these guys where gainging on me.

40. At floor 3 I got overwhelmed by tough oppostion

41. bookreader // June 19, 2013 at 5:44 pm // Reply

really fun

42. One of the greatest games I’ve played!

43. so awesome! to bad im not as strong in this game as i am in minecraft

44. totally awesome!i love it

45. love it

46. This game is just perfect.

47. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!