Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

1,210 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. Floor 7, Level 8

2. awesome

3. level 6. floor 6.

4. i love the thief

got to lvl 3 and had a staff and long sword as rekmaining wepons, gloves, a ring, and breastplate’

5. any cheats and i cant beat spiders.

6. Here are my class ratings from best to worst:
    Wizard
    Fighter
    Thief

7. Does anybody know what the most powerful weapon is?

8. superawesomedude // August 29, 2013 at 6:41 pm // Reply

I think thief is the best. Oh, and what are coins for?

9. I won playing with my bro

10. Just wondering, what are coins for?

11. Minecrafter // August 24, 2013 at 1:55 pm // Reply

I love this game. Favorite is Wizard.

12. Hero Factory ROCKA // August 24, 2013 at 9:38 am // Reply

Use shadow walk then hit someone when your’e invisible backstab does 2x damage

13. How do play the game

14. Already beat it twice. Nice game, though could use a better variety of gear

15. thief=fully awesome

16. this game ROCKS!!! my fav is the fighter

17. 4 floor

18. I like the Shadow Walk, Magic Mirror, and Polymorph spells. They saved my life 5 times

19. wolfsofthebeyond // August 13, 2013 at 12:45 pm // Reply

i have used all of them the wizard most recently but i like the thief the most

20. roblox king // August 12, 2013 at 8:10 am // Reply

theif is cool

21. The Thief is awesome

22. thief is awesome

23. hate the teleporting dragaons

24. Awsome McBoss // August 9, 2013 at 2:16 pm // Reply

is there even an end to the game

25. pizza blaster 1232 // August 7, 2013 at 9:27 pm // Reply

ti is just like mine craft

26. I walked into a room and suddenly a HUGE group of monsters literaly came out of nowhere and killed me! What on earth just happened!?

27. Wow. This is my very favorite game on the whole website.

28. camping freak // August 6, 2013 at 11:39 am // Reply

love it! totaly awsome

29. epic game, a must play

30. dragon slayer // July 29, 2013 at 3:49 pm // Reply

level 7 with the theif

31. roblox king // July 29, 2013 at 1:34 pm // Reply

level 4 floor 4 im just recording my stats

32. Found Pee wee

33. It’s challenging but I Really like it

34. Love it! So epic and fun!

35. scout in trainig // July 26, 2013 at 8:41 pm // Reply

are there more carachters then just 3

36. BEAT IT! SO MUCH FUN! WIZARD 2FIREBALL,POLYMORF, BLESS WEAPON, SHADOW WALK! 9 IS THE LAST LEVEL.

37. NostalgicOctopus // July 22, 2013 at 12:21 pm // Reply

Wow, only got to level 3… D:

38. TusKiller75 // July 21, 2013 at 12:56 pm // Reply

Any tips 4 the thief?

39. I got to level 9 and was killed by a minotaur

40. cool

41. cool!!!

42. TusKiller75 // July 18, 2013 at 7:22 pm // Reply

Scorpion King magic mirror becomes useless as you progress through the game (personal experience)

43. Sir awesomeness // July 18, 2013 at 4:04 pm // Reply

Floor 7!!!!!!!!!!!

44. I HATE IT

45. Floor 6. sourcers killed me.):

46. This game is hard but fun

47. dungeon master // July 16, 2013 at 11:00 am // Reply

have any player made it to level 5?

48. Scorpion King // July 16, 2013 at 10:00 am // Reply

I got so far everything was awesome (what I got). I also found out that the magic mirror
    gives you xp for every kill it makes.

49. I love it