Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

61 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. hard but fun

2. I HATE APES!!!

3. I’ve gotten to the highest floor hah! Wait… …have I?

4. I beat the game at level8 floor8

5. best game

6. Skythekid_RS // October 27, 2013 at 12:11 pm // Reply

This game is so epic(not as epic as minecraft).I was able to fill my entire inventory in this game…Dark Dungeon. I think they should make Dark Dungeon 2:Dragon Attack!

• i agree wholeheartedly skythekid_RS, they should make a sequel to this amazingly entertaining entertainer. (translation: yeah they should)

7. i love the wizerd

8. Elixir of Tiger Strike + Berserk = Super Attaker

9. Berserk + Shadow Walk = Invisible Powerful Guy
    Shadow Walk + Magic Mirror = Invisible Escape Plan
    Berserk + Fireball = White Hot Attacker
    Teleport + Shadow Walk = Invisible Teleporter

10. Use Shadow Walk with Magic Mirror. Your practically unseen! This is a combination for escapes, particularly when you don’t have a good weapon. Just don’t use it in a tight corridor.

11. Nick The Jumping Spider // October 25, 2013 at 7:53 pm // Reply

what are the coins for? ive gotten 48 coins but i cant spend them on anything so is there anywhere i can use them in the game?

12. Pencil and Paper Dude // October 25, 2013 at 5:39 pm // Reply

I’m working on transforming this into a pencil-and-paper game. Any suggestions?

13. hey does anyone know what happend to zombotron?

14. office worker // October 23, 2013 at 4:06 pm // Reply

I love this game. This is a classic. I am really good at it

15. fun… but I kinda don’t get how you fight.

16. Rat poison 13 // October 22, 2013 at 6:51 pm // Reply

the fighter has the best chance to find spells.

17. office worker // October 22, 2013 at 2:20 pm // Reply

I really love this game. This is a classic. I am pretty good at it.

18. Rogue is soooo boss.

19. How do you attack long range without specials for wizard

20. I don’t understand

21. SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. awesome, just awesome

23. The Seventh Warrior // October 12, 2013 at 11:38 am // Reply

This game is awesome!!

24. THIS GAME ROCKS! I LOVE THE ROGUE

25. beef jerkey 1000000 // October 10, 2013 at 1:27 pm // Reply

Hey there are not 110 floors! I have beaten the game and there are less floors than that!

26. This game is so boss

27. Im on Level 6 floor 6 any tips

28. ive gotten to floor 100 level 110! that is how good i am!

29. Person you don't know // October 4, 2013 at 2:04 pm // Reply

Nice wizard, da best. Good game.

30. this is Sparta!

31. I am a spy

32. the wizard hero // September 30, 2013 at 7:57 pm // Reply

least I’m not as lame as you obviously are, hero 101 life scout

33. this was made before tanks bro…

34. havent tried it before but seems intresting

35. what is the point of this game?!?!?!?!?

36. i love this game!!!

37. I beat it. Best game ever. Always be the wizard its the best.

38. da game is the best game since tankz 2!!!

39. I love the rouge!

40. lvl 22 is hardest.

41. hero 101 life scout // September 13, 2013 at 10:25 am // Reply

lame wizard

42. the wizard hero // September 10, 2013 at 6:54 pm // Reply

Have you been to level 7, floor 8? no? i have.

43. the highest ive gottenis florr 5

44. Herofactory ROCKA // September 8, 2013 at 8:00 am // Reply

double blade katana i like