Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

1,201 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. Super addicting! :D

2. i love it

3. The ending is a disappointment :-(

4. Amazing game! I LOVE IT!

5. where do you get another fireball spell

6. this is the best game ever invented I just found it on the site at a library it was amazing but the down side is you are only aloud to have a computer for 30 minutes

7. what are the coins for

8. lego gandalf // February 10, 2014 at 7:14 pm // Reply

i beat the game!!!!!!!!! this Minotaur comes and does this portal thing and disappeared.
    beware the werewolf!!!! charm monster is the best spell.

9. jake the wizard // February 9, 2014 at 6:18 pm // Reply

floor 5 is hard

10. Wizard is an excellent choice. I completed the game without loosing any lives with two fire balls, a sleep spell, a shadow walk spell, and a monster charm spell. Since wizard starts with a fire ball, it is easy to get two so you can easily blast away at enemies.

11. beat the game with rogue(which is the boss), love the twin bladed katana!

12. i love this game i got to level 6 please can you make it were you can play with other peaple theif is best

13. I think I beat the game… if beating the game means making it to the 9th floor, and having a little cut-scene… At any rate, that’s what happened.

14. magna angemon // February 2, 2014 at 1:34 pm // Reply

hard but super awsome

15. I beat it with the wizard. Tip: use two fireball spells.

16. cool game

17. wizards/dragon lover // January 31, 2014 at 7:21 am // Reply

a man i died on floor 3 once made made it to floor 4 kobold trickster got me. :( i was wizard with charm monster, 2 fireballs, and freeze monster for spells. love the combo!!!!!

18. minecraft is good!

19. whenever you go against a minotaur or a werewolf use polymorph to kill them. you might need a good sword. I got to level eight and beat the game with that trick.
    I like the broad claymore sword.

20. this game stinks

21. darkrayman12 // January 21, 2014 at 10:03 pm // Reply

i do not understand how 2 fight

22. The best character is the wizard.

23. monkey thief // January 20, 2014 at 9:54 am // Reply

I got to floor 8 thief is the best Minotaur are annoying level 7

24. monkey thief // January 20, 2014 at 9:34 am // Reply

the thief is the best character to me I’ve only gotten to floor 4

25. the thief is the best

26. The Thief and Warrior got me very far. BEST SPELLS!

27. Captain Orange Animation // January 17, 2014 at 1:40 am // Reply

Use Wizard with 2 Fireballs, 1 Teleport to choice, 1 Health, Fear, and a Battleaxe equipped. Got me VERY far!

28. pop some tags // January 16, 2014 at 8:00 pm // Reply

this is ASOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Aaaaawwwwwwsssssooooommmmmeeeee

30. this is a awsome game

31. i love dis game

32. I found warrior got me farthest out of the three. excellent game

33. the world shud know theif is the best

34. BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!

35. Its awsom

36. epic minecraft Is still boss

37. Great game, very addictive! My favorite character is the wizard, and my favorite 5 spell combo is: shadow walk, fire ball, reveal map, haste, and charm monster. Amazing game!

38. Great game, very addictive! My favorite character is the wizard, and my favorite 5 spell combo is: shadow walk, fire ball, reveal map, haste, and charm monster. Amazing game!

39. I love the wizard. Got to floor 5 as wizard

40. Great game, but hard to beat. My favorite 5 spell combo is fireball, shadow walk, charm monster, heal, and reveal map. My opinion is that the wizard is the best character for this game. Very fun! :-)

41. made it to floor 23 level 20

42. This thing is da best!

43. i am the best

44. one of the best games ever…… besides minecraft

45. floor 6
    level 9

46. what have i got in my pocket // December 25, 2013 at 3:50 pm // Reply

cool game like the theif

47. best game ever but cant beat floor 5 rouge

48. Nick The Jumping Spider // December 23, 2013 at 2:33 pm // Reply

My favorite Spell-Combo in this game is Beserk, Swift, and Shadow-walk. you get like, a lot of speed, a lot of attack, a lot of defense, and your enemies cant see you to attack! Truly, this game is amazing!

49. Fart buster28 // December 22, 2013 at 10:16 pm // Reply