Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

1,220 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. this game rocks!

2. luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. iloveWEBLOWS // August 27, 2012 at 5:59 pm // Reply

i dont know wich ones the best please help

4. cubmaster4life // August 27, 2012 at 3:33 am // Reply

I beat it with the rogue/thief and the wizard, but can’t get past level 5 with the knight/warrior.

5. Battlemaster // August 26, 2012 at 2:24 pm // Reply

Wizards are awesome!!!

6. i’m best with wizard. and its thief not chief

7. awesome

8. AWESOME!!!!! Great game!!!!!!

9. well I don’t care what you use. Me and my two Pok’emon beat it a bunch of times using a bunch of diffrent charicters

10. Argh, only got to level 3 as rouge

11. beat it 8 times as the chief

12. This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

13. this game is addicting, reply if you agree

14. EPIC!!!!!!! GO FIGHTER!!!!!!

15. totally awesome and addictive. i got to floor five and level five as wizard with 20 some gold.

16. waterdragon // August 24, 2012 at 7:45 pm // Reply

i actually had 2 fireballs at once on my wizard

17. i think this game is endless

18. I haven’t been on this website in a while

19. blackavenger // August 24, 2012 at 1:38 pm // Reply

Can anyone tell me what coins are for?

20. i think the rogue is the best I3I

21. This is Boys’ Life’s BEST Game YET! I like the knight/fighter!

22. this game is epic i play as theif

23. LT9PKP;L;IP[ // August 23, 2012 at 7:32 pm // Reply

IT IS SO FUN

24. star wars freak // August 23, 2012 at 7:15 pm // Reply

this is difficult

25. I see alot of people call it chief its thief, look harder

26. beat it easy with rogue

27. I won 3 times as cheif, minotaurs are tough, the only way to beat them is polymorph

28. awesome

29. PEDROISAWESOME // August 23, 2012 at 1:14 pm // Reply

i got to level 9 as wizard

30. I can’t believe it! I beat the game as a chief for the 1st time without losing ANY lives. Beat that!

31. spinoff of cardinal quest

32. Tearfulrocky // August 23, 2012 at 9:32 am // Reply

Tip: Play as the warrior

33. Tearfulrocky // August 23, 2012 at 9:29 am // Reply

Tip: DON’T PLAY AS THE WIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. if you want a really hard adventure, unequip your sword and armor.

35. Git all the boxes and spells on the floor :)

36. Level 7 floor 7 wizard. Which level and floor is the end of the game on?

37. Wizard looks wierd if you click on him

38. Floor 8 as thief i think wizards don’t work. awesome game!!!

39. I beat it 3 times as chief

40. what a great game

41. The Game Master // August 22, 2012 at 12:31 pm // Reply

Boy’s Life,

I am wondering, what do the coins do for you? Is there a shop where you can buy things on a certain level? This game is quite fun.

Thanks,

The Game Master.

P.S.
    I really like the Stone Skin spell, it makes it harder for the enemies to kill you.

42. here’s a level 7!!!!!!! : o

43. me to but as chief.

44. floor 8 level 7

45. fragllewagon // August 21, 2012 at 4:00 pm // Reply

its hard but fun and what do coins do?

46. Honestly does no one question how the game is called cardinal quest… wonder who actually thought of this game

47. Level 9 floor 8… beat that-wizard

48. The word that tell you what you picked up, etc. are too small and they don’t stay on the screen long enough to see what they say.
    Other than that the game is OK.

49. Level 10 Wizard, on floor 8, BEATEN!!!!

1 2 3 4 19