Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

55 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. THERE’S A MINOTAUR!? On witch level again? I haven’t been that far.

2. taskmaster47 // March 21, 2016 at 3:09 pm // Reply

It IS cool I kinda don’t mind the blood (much)

3. omg got heal spell on 1st room

4. DarkDungeonAmbassodor2 // March 12, 2016 at 3:19 pm // Reply

I love this game! I make videos of me playing.

5. Army General // March 9, 2016 at 2:25 pm // Reply

lol they need to do something with coins. I was running from this 1 minotaur on floor 9, and no stairs. then I killed him and I beat the game lol

6. complicated

7. Rogue is the best 1

8. Made it to map 8, level 8, 59 coins, on chief. Awesome game! The only problem is that it crashed after I reached that, so I lost all of my progress, which took me 2 hours!

9. best game ever

10. Geometry Dash Play // February 11, 2016 at 4:57 am // Reply

Awesome game, but tricky as you get past a few levels.

11. crazy about BL // February 10, 2016 at 5:49 pm // Reply

now we just need custom worlds

12. awesome game[although bosses are too OP]

13. best game on boyslife

14. Awsomest game BL ever made. Period.

15. BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Level 14 then guy one shots me from full HP!?!?! i had like 14 defense and all special armor and weapons!?!?!?!

17. its too hard!! let us have more health potions.

18. I love the wizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. I can make it from level 4-6, but after that they get so difficult! D:

20. The dirty bubble // January 8, 2016 at 8:43 pm // Reply

Incredibly AWESOME!!!!!

21. darkhydra855 // January 3, 2016 at 8:37 pm // Reply

Imagine if they made Dark Dungeon 2!!!

22. Wow. Best game on BL!!!

23. this is so cool

24. AWESOME GAME!!! Love using powers.

25. Pink panther // December 6, 2015 at 3:34 pm // Reply

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Took me forever to finish level 8! Finally did it as the Rogue.

27. I got to level 8 before I finally got taken down by a Minotaur before I could use my heal potion. 😦

28. Best Game Ever!!!

29. made it to floor 13

30. made it to floor 12

31. i got to level 8

32. love it!

33. pink panther // November 22, 2015 at 4:45 pm // Reply

onley lel 3 hard!!!!!

34. LEVEL 6 FLOOR 6 THEN RIP

35. beat the game sorta easy

36. I got floor 5, Level 4. I had 10 spells and 3 weapons total!

37. OMG!i made it to level 7.

38. took forever, but I finally beat it! the ending is a little odd.

39. hard!!!!!!!!

40. it won’t load

41. I wish that they could make a sequel that would be a lot harder.

42. i got stopped at level 4 floor 5

43. got to level 4 in one minute. never stopped moveing. any one elce tried that???

44. it won’t load for me

45. Finished all 8 levels using a fighter.
    For spells I used berserker for extra attack, polymorph to reduce powerful people, sleep for when attacking people, fear/charm(Red Eye) to separate groups of people and allow use of sleep and the one showing a gray person which gives you extra protection.

46. dungeonmaster // September 20, 2015 at 5:24 pm // Reply

BEST. GAME. EVER.

47. dungeonmaster // September 20, 2015 at 5:24 pm // Reply

Werewolves? I don’t want to fight werewolves! They’re my friends!

48. dungeonmaster // September 17, 2015 at 5:55 pm // Reply

I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I haven’t played it in a long time, so can anyone recommend any strategies?

49. i love this game!!!!!!!!!!

50. yes!!!!! beat the game in 1 life as wizard