Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

66 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. Does the game not show up for anyone else?

2. darkknight855 // December 29, 2016 at 2:34 pm // Reply

THIS NEEDS A DARK DUNGEON 2 WITH NEW CLASSES AND THE RETURN OF THE MINOTAURS! Reply +Agree if you think so too!

3. you are bad

4. Renagadeninja26 // December 23, 2016 at 4:15 pm // Reply

the thief is a BEAST with the teleport spell

5. Renagadeninja26 // December 23, 2016 at 4:08 pm // Reply

the rouge is a BEAST with blink and beastly mace

6. Man! I died with Rogue, there was 6 Wolf Spiders and 3 Medusa lady things attacking me!

7. LVL 7 ON FLOOR 6! Not even trying, (TIP: Use Rogue) it was easy!

8. What is the purpose of the coins?

9. I HATE THAT YOU CAN’T HOLD TWO WEAPONS!!!

Besides that, super fun.

10. I love this game. I like wizard and thief but I don’t see how anyone could win with warrior.

11. Games won’t load. Can u help?

12. Ha! It took me forever, but I finally won!

Wizard with 2x Fireball, Charm Monster, Shadow Walk, and Heal. Oh, and also a Broad Claymore. Just because.

13. I beat it!!!!!! did it with wizard. I was lucky, early in the game I got 2 fireball spells, a sleep spell, and a charm spell. I beat without having used up any of my spare lives!

14. i got to floor 8

15. phil the patato // October 20, 2016 at 6:02 pm // Reply

Got to 4th floor on warior

16. I ❤️ This game 😻😻👩🏼

17. NO ONE WINS AS WARRIOR! it never works

18. qwerty squirter // October 8, 2016 at 8:51 pm // Reply

what is the point of this game!!!!! To make people get really angry is that it

19. i got to like lvl 10 and a minatar killed me>:( #SlendermanIDK

20. I finally beat it!!! I used Wizard, and the only potion I ever used is Healing Potion.

21. Can’t find what level I’m on

22. i love this game its so like dungen dice i love the theif

23. so….HARD!!!! 😡

24. is there a point to the coins?

25. ChangelingQueen // August 25, 2016 at 12:08 pm // Reply

I can not see how one can beat this as a warrior. Wizard is easy and the Thief is over powered, but the warrior is impossible.

26. Floor 8, level 9, wizard

27. Floor 8 and both extra lives left… RIP

28. Loserwithnofriends // August 11, 2016 at 8:04 pm // Reply

Extremely easy once you figure out the strategy.

29. Kinda hard… I was floor 4 and the three most powerful monsters there killd me

30. survive 10 enemys attacking at one with out damge, yet die from one hit. from a bandit.

31. OK SPELLBINDER!!!!!!!! I love you.

32. My big brother beat this game and he says its so easy

33. what is my name??

34. Unstoppable // July 2, 2016 at 8:46 am // Reply

This is so hard its unstoppable!!

35. Double Shadow walk Overpowered

36. they should add wombats as characters

37. good game

38. rhettmcpe // May 7, 2016 at 9:36 am // Reply

SUPER fun game plz put less mobs I BEG YOU (IBY)

39. BigBoyScout // May 5, 2016 at 1:18 pm // Reply

What do you use the coins for?

40. Moonwatcher fishyfish // April 30, 2016 at 4:02 pm // Reply

Very good game needs to be a bit less hard tho

41. i won the game

42. darkknight855 // April 13, 2016 at 3:23 pm // Reply

This NEEDS Dark Dungeon 2. We must defeat the menace once and for all!

43. it doesn’t work

44. Dungeon Masterful // March 25, 2016 at 5:10 pm // Reply

Wish the character had more health, but then again, don’t we all.

45. This is a very well-made game. I think you should make it so that you flash red when you take damage. :3

46. A bunch of elementals and apes just swarmed me on 6th floor. Extremely annoying…

47. despte how i keep dying i like this game

48. #awesome but i can’t get past the third floor.

49. JAMESISEPIC32123 // March 23, 2016 at 4:13 pm // Reply

very fun game I enjoyed playing it and it was a great game for people who like strategic games

50. Call me spellbinder I found 10 spells on first floor! BOO-YA!!!