Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

1,220 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Frostanimal12 // September 9, 2012 at 10:53 pm // Reply

Not what I expected, but it’s a good game and it’s good time passer that’s really fun so try it out but it’s not for me

3. the theif is best

4. Always be the Chief!!! I got so far and so much stuff as him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I BEAT THE GAME IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! When you get to the last level with red brick, cool music starts playing. When you defeat the final monster, theres some purple portal that restores all final peace!

6. aw-some

7. Beat the game 5 times as wizard you definitly want the charm monster

8. any good tips on how to defeat apes and nature elements using theif?
    I normally have a huge inventury……
    thanks

9. I finally made to the red brick dungeon but i was killed by dome dragon! Has anyone made it past the red dungeon?

10. use the chief!!1 you can disappear and then backstab someone

11. creeperlover // September 5, 2012 at 9:07 pm // Reply

if you use the chief use stealth (invisibilty) then go behind them then attack. HUGE damage. has anybody beat the game?

12. i like the theif………any tips

13. the shy scout // September 5, 2012 at 10:07 am // Reply

the rouge is the best

14. MasterSwordWielder // September 4, 2012 at 4:42 pm // Reply

You sometimes get ganged up on.

15. Chief is better then the wizard!!

16. i find theif easiest……..

17. Socsoocbdsbcob // September 4, 2012 at 9:01 am // Reply

I somehow got 2 fireball spells

18. Real fun and real difficult

19. the white screen wont go away. oh never mind

20. Fun, but it’s challenging!

21. use wizard first because it is easiest

22. Use your healing potions WISELY!

23. ARRRGH! it’s just a–oh. you have to wait awhile and the white screen will go away.

24. got it to work and its epic i lik wizard except for demons

25. I got to floor 8 as a Wizard

26. pokemon master // September 1, 2012 at 12:17 pm // Reply

its like pokemon mystery dungeon

27. sly cooper is cool // September 1, 2012 at 12:13 pm // Reply

fun game!

28. awsome

29. fun and hard

30. super destructo man 123456789 // August 31, 2012 at 10:24 pm // Reply

i can’t get the game to work at least the contests worked :(

31. i can not get on the game!!!!!!!

32. it wont start not funny :(

33. how many floors are there?

34. NintendoBoy2401 // August 31, 2012 at 7:41 am // Reply

This game is the best game on Boy’s Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Best Game on the site!

36. luv it so much i can be wizard

37. Why does this remind me of cardinal quest? The character art is just the same

38. a really addicting game

39. fun

40. blackeyeman // August 29, 2012 at 7:16 pm // Reply

it won’t load for me did it take time for you

41. this game rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42. I got to level 6 floor 5