Dark Dungeon

2. gidgit legobrains // October 3, 2012 at 3:42 pm // Reply

use the knight it works best I got to level 2 by using him

3. it is so awesome i play it a lot

4. fun, but if you could save your game it whold be even cooler

5. whats the coins for

6. does it ever end

7. ok i take back what i said i know how to use the wizard best now and now i rock at this game P.S wizard is my favorite now

8. WAY too hard i cant even get past level 3 and i cant get past level 1 with bandit ethier wizard is ok but my favorite is the knight

9. like it

10. GREAT GAME. ONE OF MY FAVORITES

11. scorpion king // September 26, 2012 at 5:42 pm // Reply

sure is! you even get spells!

12. wy won’t it work

13. awesome!!!!

14. I made it to floor 8, level 9

15. It loads a while but you just have to wait a minute or two.

16. Kane the killer rogue // September 25, 2012 at 6:12 pm // Reply

This is one of the best adventure games.

17. Kane the killer rogue // September 25, 2012 at 6:06 pm // Reply

This is one of the greatest games on this site.

18. wont load but sounds fun

19. I had super epic gear and died…. NOOOOOOOOOO!

20. Nyan Cat Is Epic // September 23, 2012 at 6:23 pm // Reply

it wont load

21. NOOOOOO I DEID AGAN

22. I managed to beat it first try. Great game, and I love the adventurous feeling.

23. WOO! This game is awesome. Hate to brag but I beat it first try! Play it. You won’t be disappointed.

24. The_Almighty_Prince // September 21, 2012 at 6:41 pm // Reply

Best game on the site! Really fun, but hard!

25. what is this game about

26. NOOOOOO I DIED!

27. this is awesome

28. Best game sence packman and marioand luigi

29. scorpion king // September 18, 2012 at 7:24 pm // Reply

Magic mirror rocks! When your guy dies after you use it, the mirror version actually fights the bad guy! I figured that out when I was battling wolf spider. I used it when I entered, and because had low health,I died. I saw some blood shoot in all directions, meaning my duplicate died. When I returned, the spider was wounded more than when I died.

30. this game stinks

31. Takes a long time to load!!!!!!!

32. Joker hates me!!!!!!!!!!!! // September 16, 2012 at 8:32 pm // Reply

This game is fun and cool!!!!!!

33. so awsome. i love it!!!!!

34. THIS IS WEIRD!

35. whers the first boss

36. its hard but it rocks!!!!!

37. very hard do not play

38. dungeon works at a ice cream store or reshrunt

39. dungeon is a donkey that werks at a Ice crear reshrunt

40. the game spartan // September 13, 2012 at 7:33 pm // Reply

try to find the beastly mace it has 2-9 damage

41. scorpion king // September 13, 2012 at 7:15 pm // Reply

when you`ve gone every where, it gets a little scary. Especially when you get far. Are there zombies?

42. I got to level four and saw skeleton warriors!how do you beat those things!?!?!

43. Sweet game! I got really far without even trying, it rocks!

44. Can you continue a game, and what are coins for? Please respond