Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

63 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. what are the coines for

2. gidgit legobrains // October 3, 2012 at 3:42 pm // Reply

use the knight it works best I got to level 2 by using him

3. it is so awesome i play it a lot

4. fun, but if you could save your game it whold be even cooler

5. whats the coins for

6. does it ever end

7. ok i take back what i said i know how to use the wizard best now and now i rock at this game P.S wizard is my favorite now

8. WAY too hard i cant even get past level 3 and i cant get past level 1 with bandit ethier wizard is ok but my favorite is the knight

9. like it

10. GREAT GAME. ONE OF MY FAVORITES

11. scorpion king // September 26, 2012 at 5:42 pm // Reply

sure is! you even get spells!

12. wy won’t it work

13. awesome!!!!

14. I made it to floor 8, level 9

15. It loads a while but you just have to wait a minute or two.

16. Kane the killer rogue // September 25, 2012 at 6:12 pm // Reply

This is one of the best adventure games.

17. Kane the killer rogue // September 25, 2012 at 6:06 pm // Reply

This is one of the greatest games on this site.

18. wont load but sounds fun

19. I had super epic gear and died…. NOOOOOOOOOO!

20. Nyan Cat Is Epic // September 23, 2012 at 6:23 pm // Reply

it wont load

21. NOOOOOO I DEID AGAN

22. I managed to beat it first try. Great game, and I love the adventurous feeling.

23. WOO! This game is awesome. Hate to brag but I beat it first try! Play it. You won’t be disappointed.

24. The_Almighty_Prince // September 21, 2012 at 6:41 pm // Reply

Best game on the site! Really fun, but hard!

25. what is this game about

26. NOOOOOO I DIED!

27. this is awesome

28. Best game sence packman and marioand luigi

29. scorpion king // September 18, 2012 at 7:24 pm // Reply

Magic mirror rocks! When your guy dies after you use it, the mirror version actually fights the bad guy! I figured that out when I was battling wolf spider. I used it when I entered, and because had low health,I died. I saw some blood shoot in all directions, meaning my duplicate died. When I returned, the spider was wounded more than when I died.

30. this game stinks

31. Takes a long time to load!!!!!!!

32. Joker hates me!!!!!!!!!!!! // September 16, 2012 at 8:32 pm // Reply

This game is fun and cool!!!!!!

33. so awsome. i love it!!!!!

34. THIS IS WEIRD!

35. whers the first boss

36. its hard but it rocks!!!!!

37. very hard do not play

38. dungeon works at a ice cream store or reshrunt

39. dungeon is a donkey that werks at a Ice crear reshrunt

40. the game spartan // September 13, 2012 at 7:33 pm // Reply

try to find the beastly mace it has 2-9 damage

41. scorpion king // September 13, 2012 at 7:15 pm // Reply

when you`ve gone every where, it gets a little scary. Especially when you get far. Are there zombies?

42. I got to level four and saw skeleton warriors!how do you beat those things!?!?!

43. Sweet game! I got really far without even trying, it rocks!

44. Can you continue a game, and what are coins for? Please respond