Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

1,219 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. Best game on here. I like being the knight

2. Pure awesomeness // November 11, 2012 at 7:22 pm // Reply

I hate wizareds

3. You need to have skill.

4. i have not played it yet but it looks cool

5. wow

6. best game ever levle 3

7. Alwalys look at your health before U attack.

8. this is the game of my life

9. Level 9 on Wizard!!
    Why does it keep telling me to run for the door?

It first seemed like an in-colour form of rogue, with different persona for the hero… more epicness than that, though!

10. aka Harry Potter // November 3, 2012 at 1:15 am // Reply

This game is awesome. I have some tips though:
    1. For all the knights, rage is the key.
    2. For all Chiefs, the element of surprise is your main weapon.
    3. For all Wizards, do not attack with your body, attack with your spells.

11. AWESOME!

12. Great game. I love it! It is one of the best games I’ve ever played! That would be so awesome if boyslife could make a sequel!

13. godlover11202 // October 30, 2012 at 7:11 pm // Reply

Wow! I beat the Game!!

14. Jupiter The Jedi // October 26, 2012 at 10:36 pm // Reply

It doesn’t load, for pete’s sake.

15. got to about floor 7!!! but then a minotaur came and I didn’t have a chance.

16. imagine dragons // October 25, 2012 at 5:54 pm // Reply

epic!!

17. bring it on, baby.

18. EPIC GAME

19. level 5….. 4 letters..HARD

20. won’t work wish I could play.

21. where is the hidden pedro

22. Love it

23. MinecraftRules // October 21, 2012 at 1:32 pm // Reply

It is awesome!

24. it doesot work

25. level 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

26. lv5!!!!floor5!!!!!

27. best game since mario and lugi!!!!!!!!!

28. a game of adventure and stealth with a feeling of action

29. CaptainOrangeJay // October 17, 2012 at 6:08 pm // Reply

THIS IS SOOO AWESOME!!! graphics-awesome! levels-awesome! characters-Super cool EVERYTHING-AMAZING this game is so cool!

30. CaptainOrangeJay // October 17, 2012 at 3:48 pm // Reply

I can’t get it to work! but I REALLY WANT to play!!!!!!

31. GIGET LEGOBRAINS // October 17, 2012 at 11:47 am // Reply

I used the knight and got to level 4 floor 5

32. i like it

33. priddy cool

34. it doesent work

35. it doesn’t work

36. I think you can save your game by clicking on Inventory and then clicking on Menu.

37. This is the best game EVER!!! I’m totally addicted. Tip: Try to open every door before going to the next floor in order to get the most experience and the best gear.

38. OMG!!! LV.45!!!! lol not really lv.7.

39. cool game, bro. play it again.

40. I USED THE KNIGHT AND GOT TO LEVEL 4 FLOOR4

41. Ha! You gamers are barely scratching the surface. I got past lvl 10

42. One word, AWESOME!!!!!

43. awesome