Dark Dungeon

No Flash content available

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

56 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. i was at level 5 floor 5 with shadow walk fireball brezerk heal and with axe

2. magic mioor fights for you

3. addicting

4. awesome I rock at the rouge

5. Nyan Frogger // December 19, 2012 at 6:00 pm // Reply

I CANT STINKEN BEAT IT BECAUSE I GET SURROUNDED BY MONSTERS AND BADDIES! But very very very very very fun

6. to many doors

7. got to floor 5

8. super hard but realy fun i got to demon ape

9. figter level1 begin score

10. can’t seem to beat it

11. ok game

12. I ran into a WOLF SPIDER ON FLOOR 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I did that in caps, but I still can’t fully express myself through that.)

13. There is an end to it?

14. sdfvh nadlhvazsiudb // December 2, 2012 at 1:48 pm // Reply

a game that is like this is Fate

15. Theifmaster101 // December 2, 2012 at 12:35 pm // Reply

Beat it with Theif! first try! ya!

16. scorpion king // November 30, 2012 at 4:01 pm // Reply

1: I`d hate that 2: I think I got to level 8 or somthing. I got mauled by lots of elementals. Most of them were purple. Are they Air Elementals?

17. dunguns myths are cool

18. it’s boring

19. i like it

20. cool man

21. won with warrior prety self explanitory

22. wizzzzaaaaaaaa // November 25, 2012 at 3:49 pm // Reply

im great with wizard

23. I BEET THE GAME (with wizard)

24. I beat the game it was as easy standing up but a little fun

25. how do u get back to the game when u r using the hotkey

26. won with thief :spells: shadow walk x2, polomorph ,heal .charm.

27. what do yo do with the coins

28. what is the gold for???

29. dumbeldor says // November 23, 2012 at 12:27 pm // Reply

I realy hate how if you have the mace and you find a longsowrd it puts the mace in the inventory
    but the best person to us is the chief…. helth is the best spell!!!!!

30. I LOVE THIS GAME!please make more! with UNLIMITED dungeon, for a survivor. and only one life

31. bombarder 2.0 // November 22, 2012 at 10:00 am // Reply

i love the knight.

32. bombarder 2.0 // November 22, 2012 at 9:59 am // Reply

best game since The Legend of Zelda!!!!

33. got to level 7 on wizard

34. highest ive gotten is level 8 with cheif

35. I like it

36. duck dynasty lover // November 21, 2012 at 11:09 am // Reply

hard but fun

37. How do you beat the game?

38. Mr.Minecraft // November 21, 2012 at 9:36 am // Reply

It would be really cool if it was multiplayer!

39. to hard!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Chief is good and the back stab is sometime overpowered.

41. true awesomeness // November 17, 2012 at 2:11 pm // Reply

BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S. for minitotuars
    just morph them with the polimorph spell
    oh and i was a wizard when I beat the game

42. I beat the game!!!!!
    I won with cheif and what helped me the most was shadow walk and monster charm

43. what do you do with gold

44. i love wizerd

45. this is cool!!!

46. i can’t get past level 4…

47. lvl 3 wizard i think this game is awesome

48. treaser in hebrew // November 14, 2012 at 5:56 pm // Reply

It looks cool.

49. amazing game!!!

50. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!