Dark Dungeon

1,218 Comments on Dark Dungeon

1. i was at level 5 floor 5 with shadow walk fireball brezerk heal and with axe

2. magic mioor fights for you

3. addicting

4. awesome I rock at the rouge

5. Nyan Frogger // December 19, 2012 at 6:00 pm // Reply

I CANT STINKEN BEAT IT BECAUSE I GET SURROUNDED BY MONSTERS AND BADDIES! But very very very very very fun

6. to many doors

7. got to floor 5

8. super hard but realy fun i got to demon ape

9. figter level1 begin score

10. can’t seem to beat it

11. ok game

12. I ran into a WOLF SPIDER ON FLOOR 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I did that in caps, but I still can’t fully express myself through that.)

13. There is an end to it?

14. sdfvh nadlhvazsiudb // December 2, 2012 at 1:48 pm // Reply

a game that is like this is Fate

15. Theifmaster101 // December 2, 2012 at 12:35 pm // Reply

Beat it with Theif! first try! ya!

16. scorpion king // November 30, 2012 at 4:01 pm // Reply

1: I`d hate that 2: I think I got to level 8 or somthing. I got mauled by lots of elementals. Most of them were purple. Are they Air Elementals?

17. dunguns myths are cool

18. it’s boring

19. i like it

20. cool man

21. won with warrior prety self explanitory

22. wizzzzaaaaaaaa // November 25, 2012 at 3:49 pm // Reply

im great with wizard

23. I BEET THE GAME (with wizard)

24. I beat the game it was as easy standing up but a little fun

25. how do u get back to the game when u r using the hotkey

26. won with thief :spells: shadow walk x2, polomorph ,heal .charm.

27. what do yo do with the coins

28. what is the gold for???

29. dumbeldor says // November 23, 2012 at 12:27 pm // Reply

I realy hate how if you have the mace and you find a longsowrd it puts the mace in the inventory
    but the best person to us is the chief…. helth is the best spell!!!!!

30. I LOVE THIS GAME!please make more! with UNLIMITED dungeon, for a survivor. and only one life

31. bombarder 2.0 // November 22, 2012 at 10:00 am // Reply

i love the knight.

32. bombarder 2.0 // November 22, 2012 at 9:59 am // Reply

best game since The Legend of Zelda!!!!

33. got to level 7 on wizard

34. highest ive gotten is level 8 with cheif

35. I like it

36. duck dynasty lover // November 21, 2012 at 11:09 am // Reply

hard but fun

37. How do you beat the game?

38. Mr.Minecraft // November 21, 2012 at 9:36 am // Reply

It would be really cool if it was multiplayer!

39. to hard!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Chief is good and the back stab is sometime overpowered.

41. true awesomeness // November 17, 2012 at 2:11 pm // Reply

BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S. for minitotuars
    just morph them with the polimorph spell
    oh and i was a wizard when I beat the game

42. I beat the game!!!!!
    I won with cheif and what helped me the most was shadow walk and monster charm

43. what do you do with gold

44. i love wizerd

45. this is cool!!!

46. i can’t get past level 4…

47. lvl 3 wizard i think this game is awesome

48. treaser in hebrew // November 14, 2012 at 5:56 pm // Reply

It looks cool.

49. amazing game!!!

50. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

1 4 5 6 7 8 19